Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
rajanvnv said:
if you are a BA, QA or security analyst , then makes sense to go with 2171. If you code and test, then it makes sense to align with 2173.

I believe you have to be licensed only after you enter Canada not before. See below:

A CIC officer must be convinced that you are able to perform the job offered to you. If the occupation is regulated in
Canada, the officer must also be convinced that you will be able to become licensed or certified when in Canada.
Nope Mate,

Kindly see this.. that statement is for this..

"If you are being considered for nomination under an occupation regulated in New Brunswick, you will need a valid offer
of employment from a New Brunswick employer."

and I think without job offer they have mentioned this in note "To receive a nomination from the NBPNP if you are applying under an occupation that is regulated in New Brunswick, you must provide evidence of having obtained the proper licensure or certification."

They have not cleared it about with job without job offer...

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts! Will the nominations be based on the NOC of candidates? In short, will there be a cap-sort of thing? I am at 69.....trying to fetch 3 more points in my IELTS. Got full points for my PhD & age.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Ravi Rami said:
Nope Mate,

Kindly see this.. that statement is for this..

"If you are being considered for nomination under an occupation regulated in New Brunswick, you will need a valid offer
of employment from a New Brunswick employer."

and I think without job offer they have mentioned this in note "To receive a nomination from the NBPNP if you are applying under an occupation that is regulated in New Brunswick, you must provide evidence of having obtained the proper licensure or certification."

They have not cleared it about with job without job offer...

Dear Ravi Rami,
My NOC code is 2133 like yours and I doubt if I send EOI form or not. I found out that my occupation is a regulated one and I am ineligible to apply because I don't have job offer,...
If I send EOI form and ask a question about the vague point of application guide in that email, what is your idea?
thanks

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
shrinivas1980 said:
Experts! Will the nominations be based on the NOC of candidates? In short, will there be a cap-sort of thing? I am at 69.....trying to fetch 3 more points in my IELTS. Got full points for my PhD & age.
Still no information from NBPNP

SUSANJJ

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hi

some one please help me to find out my points in education.My WES assessment says Bachelors 4 years.I am an RN comes under skill level A.

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
hope 2015 said:
Dear Ravi Rami,
My NOC code is 2133 like yours and I doubt if I send EOI form or not. I found out that my occupation is a regulated one and I am ineligible to apply because I don't have job offer,...
If I send EOI form and ask a question about the vague point of application guide in that email, what is your idea?
thanks
Even I am confused about this what to do whether to apply or not, and same time they are demanding original docs of Employment, WES and IELTS results.

As it takes much time to obtain this docs from old employer.. So I am bit worried after applying if they refuse application then all efforts will be in vain..

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi guys,

New Brunswick EOI states.

University degree at the master's level (or equal) or university level entry-to-practice prifessional (or equal). 0ccupation must be related to the degree must be: NOC 2011 skill level A, and

Licensed by a provincial regulatory body

Note: degree program must be in one of these fields of study: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, law, etc.

So does anyone know the amount of point we can claim for masters degree that doesn't belong to any of this fields obtained out of Canada.

Because I worry this will be grounds for disqualifying a lot of people at the application stage because no one seem to know the answer to this question.

Regards,

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarSarfraz said:
Some people are saying to attach IELTS and ECA also with the EOI form.

To what extent is this true?

Thanks.
It is not true to my knowledge, at least. It is nowhere mentioned on the website of NBPNP.

Sophia L

May 31, 2015
Hi,

I would like to know if the one-year work experience, required by the NBPNP Express Entry, has to be a single NOC code.
From 08/2014 to 12/2014 , I worked as a Business System Analyst at Medavie Blue Cross in Moncton, New Brunswick. (NOC 2171). (5 months)
From 01/2015 to the present, I got promoted and am now working as an Actuarial Analyst at the same company (NOC 2161) . (7 months, by August 2015)
I am looking forward to apply for my PR through NBPNP express entry this August. (I am on a post-graduate work permit which will expire in Oct 2015).

Both positions are NOC Skills Level A, but different codes.
So, my concern is with the change of job titles and NOC codes. Does this count as one-year work experience in NB for the NBPNP Express Entry?
By the end of August this year, will I be considered having " Minimum one year continuous full-time, or equivalent in continuous, paid part-time work in NOC O, A, or B " ? (Since there is no specification about whether or not the one-year experience has to be in one NOC code)

What should I fill in on the top-right corner of the EOI form, if I have two NOC codes ?

Million thanks in advance for your help.

Sophia

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Ravi Rami said:
Even I am confused about this what to do whether to apply or not, and same time they are demanding original docs of Employment, WES and IELTS results.

As it takes much time to obtain this docs from old employer.. So I am bit worried after applying if they refuse application then all efforts will be in vain..
Actually, I mean we can send EOI form and simultaneously in the text box of that email we explain about unclear point and ask if we are eligible or not. They may read the text as well as EOI form so they don't invite us to send our application if we are ineligible, consequently the vague point will be disclosed. But now I am not sure if they read our question or not. I don't know what is probable problem if I send such an email?