+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
sanjeev31aug said:
You should apply. NSPNP has quota of 350 and already 70+ nomination given for January applicants. May candidates are too far
Hi Sanjeev,

The NBPNP looks like a very attractive PNP. However, I am concerned about Living and Working in NB. Has anyone been able to get us info about the job opportunities? I've been hearing that French is important to learn since NB is officially bilingual so as not to reduce one's chances for employment.

What are your thoughts?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flystanny said:
Hi Sanjeev,

The NBPNP looks like a very attractive PNP. However, I am concerned about Living and Working in NB. Has anyone been able to get us info about the job opportunities? I've been hearing that French is important to learn since NB is officially bilingual so as not to reduce one's chances for employment.

What are your thoughts?
Even I have same concern about living and Job opportunity, but language should not be the constraint as English:French ration is something like 60:40 I guess.

I am more concerned about Job, I am not sure If I could easily find a job related to my occupation in NB and When you don't have any friend/relative when you go to new country, it will be little hard to manage at first.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:
Even I have same concern about living and Job opportunity, but language should not be the constraint as English:French ration is something like 60:40 I guess.

I am more concerned about Job, I am not sure If I could easily find a job related to my occupation in NB and When you don't have any friend/relative when you go to new country, it will be little hard to manage at first.
Even I have read that language isn't a big issue at all but since NB is a maritime province, the majority of occupuations lies around lumbering (forestry), farming, minning, fishing. There are quite a few IT companies centered in Fredricton, moncton and saint john. It might be comparitively easy to get nomination but it might be quite a daunting task to fit into right jobs given the limited opportunities available, again depends on the area of your respective work

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:

sajeev31aug,
I see that you have applied under NOC 2171 (in the NBPNP sheet) and I also see that you were earlier in NOC 2173. Did you intentionally change from 2173 to 2171 for any specific reason. Can you please let me know. I belong to NOC 2173 and I got to know that 2173 is a regulated profession in Canada. Does this pose any problem when applying for provincial nomination or EE ? Can you please help me understand.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
sajeev31aug,
I see that you have applied under NOC 2171 (in the NBPNP sheet) and I also see that you were earlier in NOC 2173. Did you intentionally change from 2173 to 2171 for any specific reason. Can you please let me know. I belong to NOC 2173 and I got to know that 2173 is a regulated profession in Canada. Does this pose any problem when applying for provincial nomination or EE ? Can you please help me understand.
Well My job duties belongs to both 2173 and 2171 NOC, recently I got to know that 2173 is regulated profession in most of the provinces and need Licensing/Certification, So I will be applying under NOC 2171 to overpass the licensing.

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
any idea for answer of this question??

Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Friends/family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

I have never been to NB nor i have any relatives and friends living in NB. So what should i write ??

Thanks

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
My IELTS is as follows

Listening: 7.5
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 7.5

Is my score 23 based on the above?

Thanks.

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
question guys ,

For WES ,how to order scan copy to NBPNP , or should we order hard copy ? if we got selected ;D

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
hr31 said:
yes total 23
Thanks a lot. I was just confused with 8+ and 9+. What happens to someone with 9 and not 9+ etc.

Also I see that I have the lowest 67 points amongst everyone else. any chance for getting selected?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Dear sanjeev31aug,
So most of us are not eligible to apply for new Brunswick cause our occupations are regulated. As application guide says: ''If you are being considered for nomination under an occupation regulated in New Brunswick, you will need a valid offer
of employment from a New Brunswick employer.''
I cant apply with NOC 2133 without certification or job offer .Am I right?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Dear sanjeev31aug,
So most of us are not eligible to apply for new Brunswick cause our occupations are regulated. As application guide says: ''If you are being considered for nomination under an occupation regulated in New Brunswick, you will need a valid offer
of employment from a New Brunswick employer.''
I cant apply with NOC 2133 without certification or job offer .Am I right?
If your occupation is not regulated then yes you can apply without certification or job offer.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sanjeev31aug said:
If your occupation is not regulated then yes you can apply without certification or job offer.
I am not sure which occupations are regulated. I found out that engineer is a regulated occupation that it is so strange because it contains all engineers in different fields. I checked below address(by click on regulated occupation): please help me to be sure if 2133(electrical engineer) is regulated or not.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/working/foreign_qualification_recognition.html

thank you