Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
starring13 said:
Hello all ,

I see an info session which will be conducted in spain , but will be conducted in french , i dont know french, and their question and answers will be in english. I am not sure whetherRi can attend the session as its french.

Any suggestions.
Hi,

I can only see 3 sessions which I think are located in Romania cities. Can you please tell me where did you see session in Spain? I might be looking at the wrong link

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
starring13 said:
Thnks bellaluna for such quick reply. Well , i am an indian bt travelling to spain for work and i see this session scheduled at same time. If attendance puts in 2nd priority , sounds good then , i go for it.
Oh. I see. I hope you at least know basic French, but if not, I suggest you contact the Embassy and ask if you can still attend, at least for the bilingual Q&A and to get printed material in English before you make the effort to go to the city.

@ Iriscidiscent77 : http://www.international.gc.ca/canada-europa/france/visas/horaire_single-en.asp?sd=11_27_2015-2_30_pm

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
neilyong7 said:
for those who were nominated last august, what I know is they received a hard copy by mail. im still asking if they also received a soft copy. so far, i only received a soft copy. if previous nominees did not receive a soft copy before, it's safe to assume they have changed the process and are now sending soft copies. anyways, we only need to upload soft copies when proccessinb pr app in cic site. i'll update once i hear back from them.
Awesome thanks for the response and if i am not wrong the soft copy is sent in email with in 2-3 days?

butterfly777

Aug 6, 2015
FYI upcoming Info sessions:
Wednesday, 25 November, 2015 - 11:00 Zagreb (Croatia)
Thursday, 26 November, 2015 - 19:00 Bucharest
Friday, 27 November, 2015 - 13:00 Brasov
Saturday, 28 November, 2015 - 11:00 Chisinau

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody explain to me what are these sessions about?
I am thinking of attending one.
430 points, IELTS CLB 9 and docs evaluated by WES (Masters).
Do I have a chance?
What should I bring with me?
What is the interview about?

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
abc_27 said:
Can somebody explain to me what are these sessions about?
I am thinking of attending one.
430 points, IELTS CLB 9 and docs evaluated by WES (Masters).
Do I have a chance? " i think so every one can attend it but not sure how to follow up on this,may be you can reach out to NB PNP office on phone "
What should I bring with me? " l dont think so you need much docs as this is only an information session and once you have your attendance there it should be good i guess"
What is the interview about? " i think this should just be an information session rather than an interview"
information session will give you an opportunity to apply for PNP at NB and get invitation from NB PNP. NB PNP is mostly accepting invitations from candidates who are presently working in NB and living here or having relatives in NB or candidates who attend an information session conducted from NB PNP. Below is the source. you can also get invite if you don't qualify in above two situations which means u have no connections with NB nor attended any information session but that happens rare, as they are getting many applications each month in order to filter the candidates they are using above criteria. so if your can attend the info session then that a good opportunity to increase your score.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Does anyone knows do I need a support document from my employer or can I apply under NB Express Entry without that document? I am talking about document NBPNP-004 Skilled Worker – Employer Support Form (if applicable)? I have spoken on the telephone to NB immigration and gentlemen from immigration told me that I do not need that document since I have graduated in NB and I have a job in NB. But today someone else from immigration send me an email and told me that I need that document as well. If anyone can help me and tell me when is that document applicable and when not I would appreciate a lot? Thanks!

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindas123 said:
information session will give you an opportunity to apply for PNP at NB and get invitation from NB PNP. NB PNP is mostly accepting invitations from candidates who are presently working in NB and living here or having relatives in NB or candidates who attend an information session conducted from NB PNP. Below is the source. you can also get invite if you don't qualify in above two situations which means u have no connections with NB nor attended any information session but that happens rare, as they are getting many applications each month in order to filter the candidates they are using above criteria. so if your can attend the info session then that a good opportunity to increase your score.
Thank you!

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starring13 said:
Hello all ,

I see an info session which will be conducted in spain , but will be conducted in french , i dont know french, and their question and answers will be in english. I am not sure whetherRi can attend the session as its french.

Any suggestions.
bellaluna said:
Oh. I see. I hope you at least know basic French, but if not, I suggest you contact the Embassy and ask if you can still attend, at least for the bilingual Q&A and to get printed material in English before you make the effort to go to the city.

@ Iriscidiscent77 : http://www.international.gc.ca/canada-europa/france/visas/horaire_single-en.asp?sd=11_27_2015-2_30_pm
butterfly777 said:
FYI upcoming Info sessions:
Wednesday, 25 November, 2015 - 11:00 Zagreb (Croatia)
Thursday, 26 November, 2015 - 19:00 Bucharest
Friday, 27 November, 2015 - 13:00 Brasov
Saturday, 28 November, 2015 - 11:00 Chisinau
bindas123 said:

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html
Hello friends,
thanks for sharing this wonderful details about NBPNP Info session going to be scheduled this month at various international locations..

pls can you share the link where this information is provided?
I searched the entire NB website, but could not able to locate this info..

and one more thing.. are all these sessions going to be conducted in English or the local language?

butterfly777

Aug 6, 2015
munjal said:
Hello friends,
thanks for sharing this wonderful details about NBPNP Info session going to be scheduled this month at various international locations..

pls can you share the link where this information is provided?
I searched the entire NB website, but could not able to locate this info..

and one more think.. are all these sessions going to be conducted in English or the local language?
livinginnb dot ca
I believe they speak English or French.

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Got an invite today from federal ;) but still waiting on to receive pnp certificate/email from nb....

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
bindas123 said:
Got an invite today from federal ;) but still waiting on to receive pnp certificate/email from nb....
Congrats! Bindas123!

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
hogiamisan said:
Congrats! Bindas123!
hey thanks hogiamisan can some one anwwer me a question..

i do not see in the checklist any where that asks me to upload the pnp certificate or any copy? am i the only one not seeing this in checklist or is this common we do not see in checklist? any one has an idea or the ones who got into PNP already..

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
I haven't heard any update from those whom submitted their applications to NBPNP. Does anyone get documents request from NBPNP? It has been pretty quiet so far.

For me, I have received 1st doc request on 26/Oct (reassess NOC and change it), my updated docs had reached NB office since 3/Nov and then no updates from them since then.

Please share your timelines or your recent doc requests, everyone!