+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

A question for those who got an ITA from NBPNP:

I just received a "Notice of Nomination To The Centralized Intake Office". It says on the letter that it should be attached to my complete application package for Permanent Residence to be mailed to the CIO. I thought that processing will be fully online in Express Entry? I also did not see a file holder for it in the Permanent Residency requirements? What did you do? Thanks.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi All,

I'm new to this thread. Can someone please tell me how do I get information about NBNP information session? I'm based in Singapore so im not sure how and where to attend that to qualify for eoi?

Thanks

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Hello everyone, I am new at this forum and I have one question. I went through the application and one part of OEI form is not so clear to me. Should I fill up this section since that system on my computer doesn't let me write anything in the box but numbers and symbols? This is section I am talking about:

* Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

Thanks for your help!

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Here we go with Nomination, CIC updated but no email yet.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
bindas123 said:
Here we go with Nomination, CIC updated but no email yet.
Congratz , Bindas123!

It is worth for your wait! Could you share us your timelines? Especially the waiting duration btw the 1st req and the 2nd one, how long have you been waiting for nom after 2nd req docs reached NB office?

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
hogiamisan said:
Congratz , Bindas123!

It is worth for your wait! Could you share us your timelines? Especially the waiting duration btw the 1st req and the 2nd one, how long have you been waiting for nom after 2nd req docs reached NB office?
EOI sent july 29th,
Invitation to apply for PNP:aug 20th;
docs submitted at pnp office:sep 16th,
AOR: sept 17th;
missing docs request:eek:ct 6th;
missing docs submitted: oct 7th;
second time missing docs:eek:ct 29th
docs submitted: Nov 2nd
invitation into cic: oct 10th

Accepted the invitation but could not see any increase in points yet, not sure if i need to wait for more time. any one can give an answer for this question, does it take time to get points updated after accepting invitation in cic account?

kidjuwee

Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
mar 3
Passport Req..
awaiting
Hi Bindas, id you get an email from CIC or you just checked your CIC and saw the nomination there?
I heard it takes 2-3days for the additional points to be added. Thanks

kidjuwee

Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
mar 3
Passport Req..
awaiting
bindas123 said:
EOI sent july 29th,

Your invitation from CIC is Oct 10? so this means you got an invitation before you were asked for more missing documents? is this correct. or did you get invitation just this NOV 10? Let us know.. Thanks

Accepted the invitation but could not see any increase in points yet, not sure if i need to wait for more time. any one can give an answer for this question, does it take time to get points updated after accepting invitation in cic account?

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
kidjuwee said:
Hi Bindas, id you get an email from CIC or you just checked your CIC and saw the nomination there?
I heard it takes 2-3days for the additional points to be added. Thanks
i got email from cic saying my file has some updates to check. so when i went and saw there was a nomination awaiting to accept or do not accept. i did accept but my points remained the same. so if i am not wrong i saw few others in group got nominations recently, they would know how exactly it works?

Thanks for your response Kidjuwee..

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Congratulations Bindas123 on your nomination and for moving on to the next stage! :) Just to confirm, the date of your CIC invitation is November 10? Or is it October 10?

To share our experience related to your inquiry, CIC points will take 24-48 hours to get updated. Just wait for an email stating your account was updated, thats the trigger that your 600 addtl points already kicked in. As for the Nomination email, it would take 2-3days before you get one. mine took 2days.

bindas123 said:
EOI sent july 29th,

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
neilyong7 said:
Congratulations Bindas123 on your nomination and for moving on to the next stage! :) Just to confirm, the date of your CIC invitation is November 10? Or is it October 10?

To share our experience related to your inquiry, CIC points will take 24-48 hours to get updated. Just wait for an email stating your account was updated, thats the trigger that your 600 addtl points already kicked in. As for the Nomination email, it would take 2-3days before you get one. mine took 2days.
Thank You neilyong7, i got the points just now looks like 24 hrs worked, i am on 1040 points now. you are right it is nov 10th. i have a question do they actually send any PNP certificate in post or email any idea? and approximately how much time it takes for the post if they send any?

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
for those who were nominated last august, what I know is they received a hard copy by mail. im still asking if they also received a soft copy. so far, i only received a soft copy. if previous nominees did not receive a soft copy before, it's safe to assume they have changed the process and are now sending soft copies. anyways, we only need to upload soft copies when proccessinb pr app in cic site. i'll update once i hear back from them.

bindas123 said:
Thank You neilyong7, i got the points just now looks like 24 hrs worked, i am on 1040 points now. you are right it is nov 10th. i have a question do they actually send any PNP certificate in post or email any idea? and approximately how much time it takes for the post if they send any?

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Hello all ,

I see an info session which will be conducted in spain , but will be conducted in french , i dont know french, and their question and answers will be in english. I am not sure whetherRi can attend the session as its french.

Any suggestions.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
starring13 said:
Hello all ,

I see an info session which will be conducted in spain , but will be conducted in french , i dont know french, and their question and answers will be in english. I am not sure whetherRi can attend the session as its french.

Any suggestions.
If attendance alone will already guarantee you will be placed in priority 2, and it's not difficult for you to attend, just go for it.
My Spanish colleagues can also understand French as they are similar, so maybe you can still pick up information.
Maybe someone who attended an info session can confirm if they will also give printed material in English. :)

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Thnks bellaluna for such quick reply. Well , i am an indian bt travelling to spain for work and i see this session scheduled at same time. If attendance puts in 2nd priority , sounds good then , i go for it.