23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
saqib315 said:
Thanks mate...Another query...Can I replace my recent experience letter with a new one at CIC stage? At CIC stage, I want to place a more detail experience letter for better understanding..Do I need to inform NB the change or I can submit a new one at CIC stage? (The NOC and other info will remain the same. Just a few more job detail would be added..Need your suggestion guys.

Regards,
Saqib
better to inform them, we never knew if they link your application with CIC after nomination.

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
fhdahd said:
better to inform them, we never knew if they link your application with CIC after nomination.
I was also thinking the same...Does anyone know if they are gonna link my application with CIC after nomination?

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
fhdahd said:
why nomination depends on the score??
they have priorities then based on score if they have more applications than the allocated numbers

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
Hi guys, got one question about landing procedure. I was nominated by NB and already got my immigrant visa. I am planning to land in Canada before the expiry date and stay there for only four or five days because I can't take long vacations away from my job. Is it ok to land in Vancouver and stay there only instead of going to NB? Of course I will go to NB the next time when I go back to Canada.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi aaalex,

No. You can't. You will have to go to NB. As per their rules and guidelines, once you land in NB you have to report to NBPNP Office within 30 days. Remember, you have already signed an undertaking that you will reside in NB. You have to complete the formalities of applying for PR Card, SIN etc..etc. and for that you will have to provide an address to them and they will send the PR Card to that address once it is ready. You will have to report first to NBPNP Office. As there are no direct flights to Fredericton, Moncton and Saint John most of us will have to land in Toronto or Vancouver and then to take connecting flight to NB.

Please go through the guidelines of NB. They have the authority to revoke the nomination too.

Alwin

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Saqib/fhdahd,

NBPNP has not linked our application with CIC Account at present. Once the nomination is issued from NBPNP, then their job is over. The remaining procedure will be through CIC. Based on the nomination from NBPNP, we will get invitation through the Draw by CIC and rest of the procedure will be through CIC only - not through NBPNP. However, its better to inform them any changes rather than hiding and creating complications later as it would delay the process, it may also result in rejection as well.

Alwin

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
aaalex said:
Hi guys, got one question about landing procedure. I was nominated by NB and already got my immigrant visa. I am planning to land in Canada before the expiry date and stay there for only four or five days because I can't take long vacations away from my job. Is it ok to land in Vancouver and stay there only instead of going to NB? Of course I will go to NB the next time when I go back to Canada.
Never ever attempt to do such a thing as this may lead to your nomination being revoked,at the session NB representative mentioned a similar story for another immigrant who landed in Ontario instead of NB and his ticket was not showing any further connecting flights so the immigration authority called NB at the spot ,NB revoked the nomination immediately and the guy was denied entry to Canada and got deported same day .
5-7 days is more enough to land at NB finish the essential formality then you can return back whenever your are free.

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
Alwin KJ said:
Hi aaalex,

No. You can't. You will have to go to NB. As per their rules and guidelines, once you land in NB you have to report to NBPNP Office within 30 days. Remember, you have already signed an undertaking that you will reside in NB. You have to complete the formalities of applying for PR Card, SIN etc..etc. and for that you will have to provide an address to them and they will send the PR Card to that address once it is ready. You will have to report first to NBPNP Office. As there are no direct flights to Fredericton, Moncton and Saint John most of us will have to land in Toronto or Vancouver and then to take connecting flight to NB.

Please go through the guidelines of NB. They have the authority to revoke the nomination too.

Alwin
Hi Alwin

I will leave CBSA at airport with my friend's address in NB for my PR card. If I go to NB, I can only stay there for one or two days. So do I also need to inform NB about my friend's address? I can't even get a local mobile phone number within that short period.....

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Saqib/fhdahd,

NBPNP has not linked our application with CIC Account at present. Once the nomination is issued from NBPNP, then their job is over. The remaining procedure will be through CIC. Based on the nomination from NBPNP, we will get invitation through the Draw by CIC and rest of the procedure will be through CIC only - not through NBPNP. However, its better to inform them any changes rather than hiding and creating complications later as it would delay the process, it may also result in rejection as well.

Alwin
Thanks Alwin...Appreciate your feedback.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi AAALEX,

NB issued the nomination trusting that you will reside in NB and also based on the undertaking which you have signed. During your first visit itself if you are not visiting NB, then they would think that you do not intend to reside in NB. For the PR Card you will have to apply at their Fredericton Office (the office where we sent our full application), this is what they say in their guidelines. You can download the NBPNP guidelines from their website.
I
Alwin

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi AAALEX,

NB issued the nomination trusting that you will reside in NB and also based on the undertaking which you have signed. During your first visit itself if you are not visiting NB, then they would think that you do not intend to reside in NB. For the PR Card you will have to apply at their Fredericton Office (the office where we sent our full application), this is what they say in their guidelines. You can download the NBPNP guidelines from their website.
I
Alwin
Well explained, Alwin...

I recommend anyone not leaving the province as soon as they land. Soft landing is a different thing (if you r leaving country and coming back, stay in NB on return)...

But at least stay there for 3 months - look for jobs, apply in different companies in NB. If you cannot find the job (and u receive an offer from somewhere else), it is ok to move! Its just that in future, if you are asked - you should have documented proof that u indeed intended to stay in Nb and tried ur best but things just did not work out and you had to leave.

You have signed that u intend to live in NB - not that u will live and die in NB only. No one can force you to do that. Besides, If no jobs are available - u will move, I will move and even they will move out.

hi2sona

Aug 27, 2012
Guys I am new to the forum and I checked website of NBPNP I fit in IT skills ...

Is it still open to accept application...
please reply urgently ..help needed

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
@hi2shona: Best way to find out is by submitting your Expression Of Interest form to NBPNP their automated reply will tell you if they are currently accepting any applications or not

hi2sona

Aug 27, 2012
zainy89 said:
@hi2shona: Best way to find out is by submitting your Expression Of Interest form to NBPNP their automated reply will tell you if they are currently accepting any applications or not
Oh OK thanks.