NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Username12345 said:
Hi All,

I have a question regarding filling EOI form. Do we need to Print >> write >> Scan and send.

I thought I can simply fill the pdf and send back but there's no space to write the NOC code.

Please advise !!!
Either ways it's fine. If you have space limitation, you can write it and scan and send it across, this is acceptable.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonfalks said:
Pls helpppm!
My company will not a give reference letter until I resign and i cannot resign now.The other option I have is for a senior colleague to write for me on the company's letter head but the problem now is that the company's numbers are on the letter head. What if CIC calls the official numbers on the letter head instead of calling or sending a mail to my senior colleague? Pls seniors in the house pls help.. what are my options?
I think you are not the only one with this issue. There are many folks out there facing a similar issue. As per my past experience, it is mandatory to have the company issued letter with the roles and responsibilities listed out (matching to the NOC that you are applying), Start and end dates (if applicable) and hours/ week listed out. All other things can be optional. I know there are lot of folks out there who are getting reference letters from their managers/seniors but I am not very sure how much weight-age this has with the Immigration officer. This might again depend on the officer that you are assigned to. I personally do not have good opinion on this based on my past experience with CIC.
With respect to the calls, it is always a risk. But we'll have to deal with it and hope that they do not call our employers. I am sure they do not call for 100% of the cases, so let's hope for the best.

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
rajanvnv said:
I think you are not the only one with this issue. There are many folks out there facing a similar issue. As per my past experience, it is mandatory to have the company issued letter with the roles and responsibilities listed out (matching to the NOC that you are applying), Start and end dates (if applicable) and hours/ week listed out. All other things can be optional. I know there are lot of folks out there who are getting reference letters from their managers/seniors but I am not very sure how much weight-age this has with the Immigration officer. This might again depend on the officer that you are assigned to. I personally do not have good opinion on this based on my past experience with CIC.
With respect to the calls, it is always a risk. But we'll have to deal with it and hope that they do not call our employers. I am sure they do not call for 100% of the cases, so let's hope for the best.

THANKA RAJANVNV

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Hi there,

I cannot find information on how much time do we have to provide all the documents once we are accepted by NB?

Thanks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Hi there,

I cannot find information on how much time do we have to provide all the documents once we are accepted by NB?

Thanks.
Once your EOI is selected, you will get a mail from NBPNP and the mail will ask you to submit a complete application package within 60 days of the mail.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Thanks. Can you provide the source (link)? Thank you.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Thanks. Can you provide the source (link)? Thank you.
There is no source for this, this is mail that you will get from NBPNP once your EOI has been selected.

This is how the mail looks like:

Greetings,
Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are
invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick
Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
Your full and complete application must reach our office within 60
calendar days of this email. The application documents are available
on our website.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
rajanvnv said:
There is no source for this, this is mail that you will get from NBPNP once your EOI has been selected.

This is how the mail looks like:

Greetings,
Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are
invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick
Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
Your full and complete application must reach our office within 60
calendar days of this email. The application documents are available
on our website.

Congrats Rajan.
What s your score & NOC??

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Can anyone guide me about NOC2232 is regulatory occupation in Newbrunce province or not??
I have little confusion about it.

temiseun

May 14, 2015
rajanvnv said:
score was 76 but now it's 78. NOC 2173
hi rajanvnv,

please when did you submit your eoi and when did you receive a response from NBPNP? I submitted my eoi june 1st and nothing yet, my initial score was 74, but it is now 76 and my noc is 2171. i also received loi from OOPNP but the application fee is alarming, 1500usd is a lot.i have about 35days left to apply to ontario. what do you advice?

sizzle17

Jan 5, 2015
Hi.. Just want to ask.. Are nurses with noc 3012 allowed to apply for this program?
Thank you for the reply.