+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

kothok

May 1, 2015
I am a Doctor in Bangladesh, I have done my ECA from MCC, Can I apply for New Brunswick PNP?

Any advise is well appreciated and thanks in advance.

smimran

May 12, 2014
Guys any update on submission of EOI to NB on July, has they announced for july session. further can someone communicate me the email address on which EOI is to be send.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Do I need to create express entry profile before sending EOI email to NB? I know that am eligible in express entry pool.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sham_visa said:
Do I need to create express entry profile before sending EOI email to NB? I know that am eligible in express entry pool.
Not required. You can send your EOI, once you get invitation to apply, you will need to submit the application. After you submit you application NB will come back to you asking for EE profile details and you can provide them if you have or create one at that time.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smimran said:
Guys any update on submission of EOI to NB on July, has they announced for july session. further can someone communicate me the email address on which EOI is to be send.
You will have to do this on July 1st at exactly 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time. Owing to limited number of EOI acceptance, you might want to do this at the exact time. I believe the quota was full last month in 15 minutes.

Expression of interest forms must be submitted to the following: entree.express.entry@gnb.ca

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kothok said:
I am a Doctor in Bangladesh, I have done my ECA from MCC, Can I apply for New Brunswick PNP?

Any advise is well appreciated and thanks in advance.
Yes, you can apply. Please check with the application guide if you are satisfying the 67 points cut-off set by the NBPNP.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sham_visa said:
Rajannv,
Is 8:30 AM Atlantic standard time mentioned in their website as EOI submission time?
Nope it is not.

What I did is submitted my EOI at exactly 12 AM AST and this is the reply mail that I got back from them

Opening 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time June 1/Ouverture 8 Heures 30 normale de l'Atlantique le 1er

We will begin accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms at 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time June 1, 2015. Thank you.

Nous accepterons votre déclaration d’intérêt à partir de 8 heures 30 heure de l’Atlantique le 1er Juin. Merci.

You can try that this month if you want just to ensure you don't miss the bus

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Thank you rajanvnv for the time info. July 1, 8:30 AM AST in New Brunswick is July 2, 7:30 AM here in our country. Good luck to us all.

Username12345

Nov 3, 2014
Hi All,

I have a question regarding filling EOI form. Do we need to Print >> write >> Scan and send.

I thought I can simply fill the pdf and send back but there's no space to write the NOC code.

Please advise !!!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Username12345 said:
Hi All,

I have a question regarding filling EOI form. Do we need to Print >> write >> Scan and send.

I thought I can simply fill the pdf and send back but there's no space to write the NOC code.

Please advise !!!
Either ways it's fine. If you have space limitation, you can write it and scan and send it across, this is acceptable.

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Pls helpppm!
My company will not a give reference letter until I resign and i cannot resign now.The other option I have is for a senior colleague to write for me on the company's letter head but the problem now is that the company's numbers are on the letter head. What if CIC calls the official numbers on the letter head instead of calling or sending a mail to my senior colleague? Pls seniors in the house pls help.. what are my options?