+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

segundonmoen

May 31, 2016
LupitaDLR said:
Hi segundonmoen!

This is the link where you can sign up: livinginnb.ca
Please are the dates published usually consistent with the dates for the real information sessions? i need to pay for my flight ticket as prices keep rising every day. i registered for the dubai session while im in Nigeria.

also please add me in the watsapp group - +2348051464834

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
fahad04 said:
I believe that GOD favors those who tried hard and consistently.

You are almost there & setting an example for other aspirants to not to loose hope. Thanks.
That is the spirit!
Thanks for the support and let's stay strong and positive!

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
Hi guys!
These questions are for those who have already sent an ITA to NBPNP:
Can you have money invested and use it as proof of funds?!
How does it works?

Lakluki

Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just would like to tell those who are waiting for the ITA to be a little bit more patient.
I have attended the information session in February and I received ITA after sending EOI 60 days.
They have informed us that if you don't receive ITA in 60 days it means you are not selected but you can send EOI again.

Also, from my experience if you send EOI from hotmail you will not receive the automated reply from them but your EOI will be processed.

All the best guys.

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
Lakluki said:
Just would like to tell those who are waiting for the ITA to be a little bit more patient.
I have attended the information session in February and I received ITA after sending EOI 60 days.
They have informed us that if you don't receive ITA in 60 days it means you are not selected but you can send EOI again.

Also, from my experience if you send EOI from hotmail you will not receive the automated reply from them but your EOI will be processed.

All the best guys.
Thanks Lakluki!!
That was really helpful!
I have asked before about not receiving the automated reply and nobody answered that...
Now I finally got it... I have hotmail! ;)

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
SAnflower said:
This is one of the requirements for priority one. If you don't have any other connections (family or studies) in NB the you can't apply under priority one. If you don't qualify under priority one then you can still apply under priority two (attend a NB info session) or see if your NOC falls under open category.
Hi experts,

I see there are 3 categories in the NB website.

1. a connection to New Brunswick as described below

OR

2. attended a NBPNP information session in person in the past two years

3. Open Category (Only the following NOC codes are eligible under Open Category: 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281)

My NOC Code is 2281 (Computer Network Technicians).

Am I eligible to apply under Open Category even if I do not have a connection to NB or participation in NBPNP Information session?

I am confused on the three categories.

Please advice.

Thanks
/Shooter

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shooterspalace said:
Hi experts,

I see there are 3 categories in the NB website.

1. a connection to New Brunswick as described below

OR

2. attended a NBPNP information session in person in the past two years

3. Open Category (Only the following NOC codes are eligible under Open Category: 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281)

My NOC Code is 2281 (Computer Network Technicians).

Am I eligible to apply under Open Category even if I do not have a connection to NB or participation in NBPNP Information session?

I am confused on the three categories.

Please advice.

Thanks
/Shooter
yes you can...

OmDoha

May 7, 2016
When i tried to register for a NB information session it said that I am not eligible because i have a close relative in another province. Anyone faced the same problem? And why is it depriving me the right to attend because of my relative?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmDoha said:
When i tried to register for a NB information session it said that I am not eligible because i have a close relative in another province. Anyone faced the same problem? And why is it depriving me the right to attend because of my relative?
Because no province will nominate you if you have a strong connection to another province, like a close relative. Even if you have a genuine intention to settle in such province, they won't invest in you, as you are free to leave to another province as soon as you land there.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greengreentari said:
Hi everybody,
do you know for how long do I commit to live in New Brunswick if I go through their PNP? In other words, for how long am I obliged to live here?
In the commitment form, I need to sign following:

I will contact a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program officer within 30 days of my arrival in Canada to provide my address and telephone number and will inform the said office of any subsequent change of address or telephone number.

But then for how long do I have to inform them of change of address? one year? my whole life? until I get the citizenship?
Legally, you can move from New Brunswick as soon as you're landed. But you must understand that the province is only giving you a nomination because they believe that you're wanting to settle there. They take every measure available to avoid nominating people likely to leave the province, but that's before you're landed. The agreement is one of those measures.

That being said, they cannot force you to stay there, as a permanent resident of Canada has the same mobility rights of any citizen. Still, if you're planing to use New Brunswick as a bridge, it is dishonest from your part, as you would be hurting both the province, who wants immigrants to increase their population and diversity, and other candidates who genuinely want to settle there. In the end, it's a matter of honor, but they can find out and deny your residence even at landing if they feel that you're trying to fool the system.

vincemanalo1

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Good day.
I already received the invitation for info session.
Anyone of you guys know the questions they ask for the interview in info session?

Thanks,
V