+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

May 4, 2016
chCanada said:
Please add +91-9923158259 in NBPNP whatsapp group.
hi
what are specified open Category occupation in NBPNP ? where we able to find that ?

* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
* Specific Open Category occupations"

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumaiyya Nauman said:
hi
what are specified open Category occupation in NBPNP ? where we able to find that ?
http://welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

vincemanalo1

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Based on the page here

Have at least 12 months full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) paid skilled work experience in New Brunswick in the three years before the application is made, which cannot have been gained through self-employment or while you were a full-time student (volunteer work, unpaid internships, co-op terms, etc. do not count) and which is in NOC Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B;

Is it true that one of the minimum requirements for New Brunswick is "You should work there for at least 12 months"? Which means that if you have no work experience there you are not eligible to apply?

I hope someone can answer that.

Thanks,
Vince

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vincemanalo1 said:
Hi Guys,

Based on the page here

Have at least 12 months full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) paid skilled work experience in New Brunswick in the three years before the application is made, which cannot have been gained through self-employment or while you were a full-time student (volunteer work, unpaid internships, co-op terms, etc. do not count) and which is in NOC Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B;

Is it true that one of the minimum requirements for New Brunswick is "You should work there for at least 12 months"? Which means that if you have no work experience there you are not eligible to apply?

Thanks,
Vince
This is one of the requirements for priority one. If you don't have any other connections (family or studies) in NB the you can't apply under priority one. If you don't qualify under priority one then you can still apply under priority two (attend a NB info session) or see if your NOC falls under open category.

vincemanalo1

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SAnflower,

Thank you for your meaningful response.
Based on the NB points system I am only 67 points.
My question is what are the chances of me being invited.
Do you have any idea?

Thanks,
Vince

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
vincemanalo1 said:
Hi Guys,

Based on the page here

Thanks,
Vince
Yes, this is true. I live in NB for 3 years, I graduated here, I have a family here, but I have worked for 11 months. So I am applying next month when I make my 12th month. You have to work for one year (365 days) to be able to apply.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
beogradjanin1 said:
Yes, this is true. I live in NB for 3 years, I graduated here, I have a family here, but I have worked for 11 months. So I am applying next month when I make my 12th month. You have to work for one year (365 days) to be able to apply.
Hi Beo,

As u have been in NB for sometime now, could you please tell us how gud the place is.. Just wanted to make sure its worth the wait... Submitted my EOI in April under OPEN category. How is the IT job market in NB?

S

ash17

May 30, 2016
Hello everyone!

I am trying to apply for NBPNP under Open category. My Job Profile is Computer Network Technician (NOC 2281). I am a little confused about what to write under my skill set

since the email subject line needs to have profile - skill set.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
santocan said:
Hi Beo,

As u have been in NB for sometime now, could you please tell us how gud the place is.. Just wanted to make sure its worth the wait... Submitted my EOI in April under OPEN category. How is the IT job market in NB?

S
I am not in IT business but what I have heard is that IT market is good in NB. Fredericton is known as IT capital city in Canada. Now the economy is not so good here, so job market, in general, is bad. So for IT, I am talking only what I have heard, not from my personal experience. By the way, if you are not patient to wait I have to tell you that shortest wait is through the NB. People from Alberta are waiting just for nomination for two or sometimes three years.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
beogradjanin1 said:
I am not in IT business but what I have heard is that IT market is good in NB. Fredericton is known as IT capital city in Canada. Now the economy is not so good here, so job market, in general, is bad. So for IT, I am talking only what I have heard, not from my personal experience. By the way, if you are not patient to wait I have to tell you that shortest wait is through the NB. People from Alberta are waiting just for nomination for two or sometimes three years.
thanks for the advise Beo... Well i'm impatient with this whole process.... the main reason being they make us wait a lot and then tell that the category is closed like the OINP.
but i guess there isn't any other go than being patient..... :p :p :p

well thanks any ways...

S

sdovasquez

Apr 14, 2014
received an email for the manila schedule.

email as follows:

URGENT: EVENT LOCATION DETAILS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Good day,
This email is intended to provide you with the location of the session for which you have registered. Manila sessions 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be held at the following location:
Amorsolo Room

XXXXXXXXXXX

Please NOTE the following information for registrants:

Following the information session, short pre-assessment interviews will be conducted by New Brunswick Immigration Officials for registrants who meet the following conditions:

1. You have a valid IELTS General Testing test, no more than two years old, with a minimum score of 6.0 on all four language skills;
2. A valid educational credential assessment (ECA), not more than five years’ old;
3. You meet full program criteria of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry Labour Market Stream as described on our website (www.gnb.ca/immigration)

If you meet the above conditions, please bring a completed and signed New Brunswick Expression of Interest (EOI) form, language exam results and your educational credential assessment. The form is found on our website at: https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

A sign-up sheet will be available prior to the sessions for interviews. Candidates who meet the above criteria will sign-up for an interview according to the times provided.

If your pre-assessment is successful, you will be encouraged to submit a full application to the NBPNP immediately.
NOTE: Some registrants may receive an interview time prior to their sessions, if feasible.

Please do not contact NBPNP staff prior to the sessions. More details will be provided at the sessions.
For those who do not currently meet the above requirements, you can submit your EOI electronically to our office once you meet full program requirements.

Thank you and best regards,
NBPNP Staff

QUESTION :

regarding job experience, it says that you need to have 12months CONTINUOUS work so you can redeem a point.
does that mean you need to have 4years or 48months CONTINUOS so you can grab the points for that 4 years?

we lack 1point to pass 67, I worked for 2 years straight and another 2 years with a gap of a year, can I count both as 4 years or just 2 years?

thank you for the person who will answer. anyway its NOC0631

vincemanalo1

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

When did you sign up and when did you receive the confirmation from them?

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I also received the same details last night. Anyone else attending next week's session? :)

From the email message, it seems like attendants who qualify based on the post session interviews will be allowed to submit full application to pnp. Is this as good as receiving an ITA?