+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Shalinimagesh

Jun 10, 2015
santocan said:
Hey GCB,

I haven't attended any session. well I've registered for one in July. Lets see if luck strikes before that...

S
Hi santo,

where is the information session going to held? where we need to register for that?

Thanks

Jazozo

Apr 14, 2016
gcbau24 said:
Hi Jazozo.. When did you attend the information session? We have the same NOC, but I haven't received an invites till now.. ???
Hello gcbau,

I attended the April 11 session.

gcbau24

May 18, 2016
Jazozo said:
Hello gcbau,

I attended the April 11 session.
I see.. I noticed you resubmit your EOI on 15th of April after attending the session on 11th of April. May I know why? Coz' I will be attending a session next month and planning to resubmit as well, to mention that I have attended the information session.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Shalinimagesh said:
Hi santo,

where is the information session going to held? where we need to register for that?

Thanks
Hi Shalini,

There are many sessions being held in various parts.... i'm attending one in Dubai

http://livinginnb.ca/ - u can find more information on this site and also it helps u to register for a session.

S

Jazozo

Apr 14, 2016
Sep1223 said:
Hello Jazozo,

Question about the CSS-FOL-NBPNP-021E form, under WORK EXPERIENCE. entering Job title has maximum 18 letters. How you deal w/ this, like if your job title is more than 18 letters?

My concern is, if I enter incomplete information, this might cause some issue on my end.

Thanks sa reply.
Hello Sep1223,

I haven't completed the forms, they are not so straightforward. However, when I read though the forum, I copied what someone ont his forum wrote, see below:

3. NBPNP-DCEELMS Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form (other filename is NBPN-003-EELMS)

Make sure to note “N/A” if not applicable to you. Some fields are small, so what I did is filled up first all those fields that fit the needed information. Then I converted it back to pdf so all information I inputted will be permanent. Then I used pdf filler (mine I used nitro) to fill up the remaining fields and adjust the font in order for the information to fit.

I have not tried it, maybe by this weekend. Hope this helps.

Jazozo

Apr 14, 2016
gcbau24 said:
I see.. I noticed you resubmit your EOI on 15th of April after attending the session on 11th of April. May I know why? Coz' I will be attending a session next month and planning to resubmit as well, to mention that I have attended the information session.
Yes, I resubmitted because I didn't complete the part that states 'Why do you think you are good candidate for NB' or something like that. So I completed that part and sent again, adding a disclaimer at the top to disregard previous application.

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Jazozo said:
Hello Sep1223,

I haven't completed the forms, they are not so straightforward. However, when I read though the forum, I copied what someone ont his forum wrote, see below:

3. NBPNP-DCEELMS Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form (other filename is NBPN-003-EELMS)

Make sure to note “N/A” if not applicable to you. Some fields are small, so what I did is filled up first all those fields that fit the needed information. Then I converted it back to pdf so all information I inputted will be permanent. Then I used pdf filler (mine I used nitro) to fill up the remaining fields and adjust the font in order for the information to fit.

I have not tried it, maybe by this weekend. Hope this helps.
thanks Jazozo, I will try this. Thanks for the response.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Any ITA's for people who submitted EOI's in April under open category?

S

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
pls add me in whatsapp 971509293599.

S

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
anton_gambit_11 said:
Hi All,

I am new here and find this thread super helpful. I just submitted my EOI today and got this auto reply with this message below. I think this means they recieved my application and are processing it right? For those who submitted before did you also receive this reply from them?

Thanks!

From: Entree Express Entry (PETL/EPFT) <Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca>

Subject: We are only accepting EOIs from Top, Second and Specific Open Category Applicants

Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
* Specific Open Category occupations"
Does everybody who sent EOI received this e-mail...
I have sent mine in the end of April and didn't get any reply message.
Should I worry about it?! ???

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
adrscuds said:
So you sent a new EOI on the 15th and already got invited? That's quite fast.

Sent mine on april 24th (attended the session on the 23rd). Hoping they'll send me an ITA before the month ends.
Hi adrscuds!
I have attended the session on the 23rd also.
Do you know if someone who attended the same session has already got an ITA?

ash_k

Apr 1, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am applying today, I have few quesitions

can i enter 2 NOCs in the form ?
Is it required to attend the info session before submitting the form?
What are the chances on receving an ITA on 77 points?

Thanks,
Ashish Khanduja

ash_k

Apr 1, 2016
And if i don't have any connection with New bruniswick. can i leave the column blank?

And what about the column

Why are you a good
candidate for NB: I don't fall under either of the reason mentioned in the example