AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
gcbau24 said:
Same here! All the best santocan. :)
thanks and same to u tooo... which session have u registered for?

S

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
gcbau24 said:
I registered for Information Session on June @Manila.
Hi GCB,

when did u submit ur EOI? Noc? PNP score points? If u dont mind..

S

May 18, 2016
Bogdahn said:
guys,
could you please share your experience how to pay nbpnp fee?
since we do not use money orders or checks here in Ukraine I wonder if there is any other option to pay...
Western Union, MoneyGram...?
Looks like I've found the way, but it's a bit complicated. Somebody in Canada should go to the post office, buy a money order and send it to the NBPNP for you. That's the only way I know for now. So having a friend there helps :)

Jazozo

Apr 14, 2016
Jazozo said:
Thank you; I managed to sort it out. I just resent the EOI and asked that the previous submission be ignored. I hope it works OK and my entry is not voided. Thanks again.
Thank you grayninja2014, I resubmitted my application 15th April as advised (to replace that of April 11) and got an ITA on 6th May. I attended the information session and my NOC is 2171. I wish everyone all the best.

I am trying to complete the application forms and I noticed the date format is strange. I see mm,yy or even yy,mm. Is it OK to specify the full year in such cases please? An example, 2006,10 for yy,mm instead of 06,10. Please can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anton_gambit_11 said:
Hey Guys - I have a question to those who received nominations. How long does the whole nomination process take? I submitted my EOI last April 18, 2016 so I was wondering how long usually is the wait to get an update?

My NOC is 1123 - Advertising executive
74 points

Thanks guys!
Hi Anton. Did you attend an information seminar or something. What connection do you have with NB?
I have 4 years experience as Manager Client Service in Advertising. So am I eligible to apply?Thank you.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Jazozo said:
Thank you grayninja2014, I resubmitted my application 15th April as advised (to replace that of April 11) and got an ITA on 6th May. I attended the information session and my NOC is 2171. I wish everyone all the best.

I am trying to complete the application forms and I noticed the date format is strange. I see mm,yy or even yy,mm. Is it OK to specify the full year in such cases please? An example, 2006,10 for yy,mm instead of 06,10. Please can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
So you sent a new EOI on the 15th and already got invited? That's quite fast.

Sent mine on april 24th (attended the session on the 23rd). Hoping they'll send me an ITA before the month ends.

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Hello all,

Anyone has issue entering information on the NBPNP forms? I am filling up the CSS-FOL-NBPNP-021E, under WORK EXPERIENCE. entering Job title has maximum 18 letters. How you guys deal w/ this, like if your job title is more than 18 letters?

My concern is, if I enter incomplete information, this might cause some issue on my end.

Thanks sa reply.

gcbau24

May 18, 2016
Jazozo said:

Hi Jazozo.. When did you attend the information session? We have the same NOC, but I haven't received an invites till now.. ???

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Jazozo said:

Hello Jazozo,

Question about the CSS-FOL-NBPNP-021E form, under WORK EXPERIENCE. entering Job title has maximum 18 letters. How you deal w/ this, like if your job title is more than 18 letters?

My concern is, if I enter incomplete information, this might cause some issue on my end.

Thanks sa reply.

Darntito

Feb 5, 2016
Good day all..I am writing in respect to attending an international session. My NOC is 2232. I registered before sending a mail to pnb and i was sent an entry code prior to sending my cv to pnb,since then they did not contact me but i want to attend the session in dubai in JUly. Please i need help as to ways of presenting ones sef as i heard,most people are given an automatic PN.
Also before attending or while attending,do you need to go preparedwith your application documents?Like having the right balance in the bank et al

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
anton_gambit_11 said:
Hi All,

I am new here and find this thread super helpful. I just submitted my EOI today and got this auto reply with this message below. I think this means they recieved my application and are processing it right? For those who submitted before did you also receive this reply from them?

Thanks!

From: Entree Express Entry (PETL/EPFT) <Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca>

Subject: We are only accepting EOIs from Top, Second and Specific Open Category Applicants

Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
* Specific Open Category occupations"
yes that's the same reply i got.
did you attend an info session? where and when?