+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nbi letter of explanation

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
One of several phrases can appear in the remarks section of a NBI Police Clearance Certificate. “No record on file” is noted when the individual has never obtained a Certificate; “No derogatory record” is indicated on Certificate renewals; and “With derogatory record” is indicated for those applicants who do have an incident with the law. If an applicant’s certificate indicates “No record on file, or “No derogatory record,” an official letter from the NBI is not required to obtain a Canadian visa, nor will the NBI issue such a letter. Only those applicants who are issued clearances that state “No pending case” or “No criminal” record are required to obtain an official explanation letter prior to sending your application to CIC/IRCC.

Oliva

Aug 30, 2019
yung sa papa ko po ganyan, request letter lang pinakita asking additional docs kasama amg nb na may notes s pinakahuli na if ang NBI ay no criminal record need ng explanation letter e highlight nyo po at ipakita yun as long as ang request letter ay w/in 6mos ang date yun lang need nila pag lagpas na di na nila honor yun
Good day po ask ko lang po sana.. Nung ngpunta po ba kayo sa nbi main.. Ilang days nyo po nakuha yung explanation letter?

AnneV0825

Aug 18, 2019
kelangan ng nbi ang request letter na manggagaling sa cic, else they'll not entertain your request for letter of explanation
Were you able to
Get something from NBI? My parents went to QC NBI and was told they don’t provide additional certification and that the embassy should request it directly from NBI. It’s a new rule. Does anyone experienced same?

ajoyann

Mar 22, 2018
Were you able to
Get something from NBI? My parents went to QC NBI and was told they don’t provide additional certification and that the embassy should request it directly from NBI. It’s a new rule. Does anyone experienced same?
Yes my father got it and he showed the printed request from IRCC Manila. He was able to get the nbi certification

AnneV0825

Aug 18, 2019
Yes my father got it and he showed the printed request from IRCC Manila. He was able to get the nbi certification
Did he go to NBI QC? or NBI Manila?
what is the printed request from IRCC Manila are you referring to?
And when did he get the certification?

ajoyann

Mar 22, 2018
Did he go to NBI QC? or NBI Manila?
what is the printed request from IRCC Manila are you referring to?
And when did he get the certification?
Yes he went to NBI Manila on December 5th showed the letter “ Dear Applicant this refers to your PR application.......... your NBI clearance you submitted “ no criminal record “ remarks........,,. Certification from NBI ( you may present this letter to NBI when securing the certification) ...... own detailed explanation and all court documents.......
Thats it he showed and got the NBI certification at that day

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
hi, pwede po mag bring up ng different topic about nbi? napansin ko po kasi sa submitted scanned nbi doc ko ng nbi na hindi visible ang DRY SEAL. but clearly, it is stated in the cic website that it should have a thumbmark and must include a dry seal?

any idea if magkakaproblema po kaya ako on this down the line? or is there anybody here who had their nbi clearance submitted without a visible dry seal and still got accepted?

medyo malabo na po kaso yung sa multi-purpose

Aljean14

Nov 20, 2020
Hi! Good day,
I just want to ask , what do I need to do if I received my NBI with the remarks " no record on file" and CIC asking for some documents to be attached?

Thank you

JabamiYumeki

Nov 4, 2020
Hi! Good day,
I just want to ask , what do I need to do if I received my NBI with the remarks " no record on file" and CIC asking for some documents to be attached?

Thank you
They asked for it? Weird, coz mine says No record on file den but wala naman ni request na other docs and got an approval as well. Did they say it was about ur NBI?

Will.I.AM

Jan 29, 2021
Question po, ano po ba laman ng Letter of Explanation from NBI? Kasi po medyo magulo naging case ko. When I requested for an NBI Clearance para sa Open Working permit ko nung 2017, NBI said my hit ako so I went to Main office and I cant remember exactly pero pinagawa ako ng affidavit para makakuha ako ng NBI Clearance with "No Criminal Record" remark. Hindi naman po naquestion yung NBI remark ko kaya nakapunta ako ng Canada. Ngayong nag-aapply kami ng PR, hinihingan ako ng Letter of Explanation from NBI. Kaso I found out that hindi pa pala dismissed yung Littering case ko (dropped bus ticket) so pinapadismiss ko na ngayon.

My question is, sa Letter of Explanation from NBI, nakadetailed po ba lahat about the case or nakastate lang dun baket may Remark ka na No Criminal Record Found at kung dismiss na yung case? Salamat sa mga makakasagot.

Mgrace0728

Apr 4, 2021
Congrtas , that's Good to know ano pong documents kailangan ipasa at kailangan po hintayin ang IRCC for NBI explanations po thank you

Will.I.AM

Jan 29, 2021
Congrtas , that's Good to know ano pong documents kailangan ipasa at kailangan po hintayin ang IRCC for NBI explanations po thank you
Thank you MGrace. If you have a No Criminal Record or No Pending Case remark, you have to provide any documents pertaining to the case filed against to you and kung ano yung naging desposition. Then need ng NBI letter of explanation regarding the remark.The letter will just contain yung case details mo din. Hindi ka lang muna makakakuha ng letter of explanation hanggang walang letter from IRCC asking the document at ayaw magbigay ng NBI. Pero hanapin mo yung instructions from CIC website pra sa Police Clearance from NBI at iprint mo at ipakita sa NBI baka payagan ka makakuha. Goodluck!