+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NB Provincial Nomination Program (NBPNP) ITA Group - NB Sessions ITA Family

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Wahab,

Due to large volume of submissions, they may or may not send you reminders for the IELTS. What they will do most likely is that, they will simply hold your Assessment till they receive your original IELTS and this will delay the whole process. If the current IELTS does not affect your points,
then its better to send to them or you'll have no other option but to wait. But original has to be sent at any circumstances, if you are claiming points for you and spouse, then both should have a valid IELTS.

Earlier the better....

Regards,

Alwin

notatrumpgirl

Nov 19, 2016
Hi guys, I attended the July session and received AOR, would like to know if anyone has received nominations yet from Dubai or AD? Is there a what's app group that I cn be added on to? :)

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
notatrumpgirl said:
Hi guys, I attended the July session and received AOR, would like to know if anyone has received nominations yet from Dubai or AD? Is there a what's app group that I cn be added on to? :)
also I would like to be added to the same group if there's any

sprakash

Sep 16, 2016
Is the Post ITA WhatsApp group still active. Anyone who can add me there. I would like to know more about New Brunswick post ITA progress :)

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
sprakash said:
Is the Post ITA WhatsApp group still active. Anyone who can add me there. I would like to know more about New Brunswick post ITA progress :)
yes it is. give your details like mobile number, pnp and noc to add you

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi, there's an info session to be held in Dubai on October. Does anyone know how to sign up? Because when I clicked on sign up, there were no instructions on how to actually sign up haha so I just sent them an email with the subject: New Brunswick Info Sessions Dubai.

If I got invited to join, what should I bring besides resume, language and educational credentials? Any advice? This is going to be my first info session and I want to come prepared.

Tinuke20

Dec 20, 2019
Hello all, whoever got ITAs, you may send me your number so i can add you to the WhatsApp group. The group is exclusively for post ITA folks.
Thanks
Hello. Pls Ild like to be added to the postITA NBpnp group. Got AOR in September. Heres my number:
+2348029477923

Thank you.

Bao Tran

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone , I got ITA and submitted all docs for NBPNP ES stream (26/12/2019)
I wonder How long it will take to get nominate ?
Cheers!