Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LokiJr01 said:
Hi Christine :)

The average processing time is 2 months...so you'll need to wait until October (ideally speaking). The applications have piled up recently so November is a good estimate :)

As of today, I've heard nominations in the 500 range so they are inching closer and closer to yours :)
Yeah! Thank you for the encouraging msg, ok, just be more patience (talk to myself one more time), finger crossed......

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
ChristineYang said:
Yeah! Thank you for the encouraging msg, ok, just be more patience (talk to myself one more time), finger crossed......
same feeling :)

MENONI

Jun 14, 2016
Thank you for this update ;D....I was worried myself as I submitted the final application on August 12th but never received an AOR...but your post and a few posts I read in other forums indicate that an AOR may or may not be issued by the Officials. All that remains is to wait patiently!!! :'(

Mr. Optimistic said:
Hi Guys,

My documents were received by NBPNP on 25th August 2016, waited almost 20 days to get the AOR, but didn't receive the email.
Yesterday i send an email to have an update and below is the reply received:

"Your application was received by the Provincial Nominee Program and is in process. Your PNP number is 161111.
Please be advised that we do not provide status updates or estimates on when a file will be completed. This is to allow our officers to devote all their time to working on files. If any additional information is needed you will be contacted. We are experiencing a high inventory level and appreciate your patience"

Two things i understood from this:

1. It is not mandatory for them to reply you for the AOR, they will issue you the PNP number as soon as they receive the application. Those of you who haven't received the AOR yet, do not worry, your application is under process.

2. 161111 is a huge number, my turn may take 6 months or more to get finalised.

what you do say about such reply?

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dear All,

I got my AOR on 18 Aug 2016, since then I did not get any input from NB, the problem that my wife's IELTS will expire on 18 October 2016.

Should I send them the new IELTS even they did not ask about it or not? is there an e-mail id I can send my inquiry to them?

Regards,

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
I'd just like to clarify something.. a lot of people here are waiting for the AOR..

Isn't NB PNP process like this?

1- Apply for EOI via email only
2- Get nominated/PNP if you are above 67 points
3- Receive the 600 points in your EE applicatoin
4- Issued ITA the next draw round
5- Begin EE/CIC application process which will ideally take up to 6 months

Can someone please confirm this is the correct process? and if so, where does the AOR piece fall into? the CIC/EE part?

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
hiato said:
I'd just like to clarify something.. a lot of people here are waiting for the AOR..

Isn't NB PNP process like this?

1- Apply for EOI via email only
2- Get nominated/PNP if you are above 67 points
3- Receive the 600 points in your EE applicatoin
4- Issued ITA the next draw round
5- Begin EE/CIC application process which will ideally take up to 6 months

Can someone please confirm this is the correct process? and if so, where does the AOR piece fall into? the CIC/EE part?

Hi,

Between steps 1 and 2 there's a lot of activity actually...

U can send an EOI, the waiting game begins here.. after about 4-6 weeks u may receive an ITA ( if u r lucky enough.. ;D)
then u must send ur application... waiting game begins again for another 6- 8 weeks minimum... after about a week u get an AOR to indicate that they have received ur application. if u r extremely lucky u may also get an ADR (additional doc request) at this stage.. :p :p
then after all this u get nominated...

then ur step 2 onwards... hope it helps...

S

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Woah, that's a lot of steps! Thanks though..

Any idea if the time involved would change if i have a connection to NB (French Speaker)? I think saw a couple of folks here saying they got their ITA in a matter of just a week! but that was early this year..

santocan said:
Hi,

Between steps 1 and 2 there's a lot of activity actually...

U can send an EOI, the waiting game begins here.. after about 4-6 weeks u may receive an ITA ( if u r lucky enough.. ;D)
then u must send ur application... waiting game begins again for another 6- 8 weeks minimum... after about a week u get an AOR to indicate that they have received ur application. if u r extremely lucky u may also get an ADR (additional doc request) at this stage.. :p :p
then after all this u get nominated...

then ur step 2 onwards... hope it helps...

S

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Doesn't getting the ITA mean receiving 600 pts and then working with CIC not the province on the application?

santocan said:
Wasn't i already nominated once i received the ITA/600 pts?
santocan said:
then u must send ur application...

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
hiato said:
Doesn't getting the ITA mean receiving 600 pts and then working with CIC not the province on the application?

Wasn't i already nominated once i received the ITA/600 pts?
ITA - is an Invitation To Apply. how will one get 600 Pts for being eligible to apply? u r getting invited to apply for a PNP program.
Nomination guarantees u with 600 pts. then u must get an ITA from CIC through the CIC draws that are conducted twice a month as of now.

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
hiato said:
Woah, that's a lot of steps! Thanks though..

Any idea if the time involved would change if i have a connection to NB (French Speaker)? I think saw a couple of folks here saying they got their ITA in a matter of just a week! but that was early this year..
Well i have no idea how long it would take in ur case. urs is Category 1 for sure..

There are many here who have sent EOI by email and waited at least about 4-5 weeks for an ITA to apply.
Many like me have attended information sessions and got ITA on the spot. But the waiting game continues even after getting the AOR. :'( :'(

rose.portes

Oct 10, 2016
Hello everyone!

I also received my AOR last July and just got a feedback last October 8.Is there anybody here from Manila or Cebu who are NBPNP applicants this year?

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rose.portes said:
Hello everyone!

I also received my AOR last July and just got a feedback last October 8.Is there anybody here from Manila or Cebu who are NBPNP applicants this year?
Yeah there are many. You can send me your number so i could add you to the Whatsapp group. All the best. :)