+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NB Provincial Nomination Program (NBPNP) ITA Group - NB Sessions ITA Family

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
Info Session: 17th Jul
ITA: 17th Jul
AOR: 29th Aug
No feedback after that....

I have just gone through the whole thread and have few concerns on the information shared here:

1. Original/Copy of EOI to be submitted with the application
Original EOI was submitted to NBPNP after the info session and the document checklist only ask you to provide the copy of ITA and not EOI

2. Declaration to be signed by spouse on a separate form
Where is it mentioned? (Any reference) It only says, to be signed by Principal Applicant and the signature of witness.

3. Photo specifications:
People are sharing some sort of photo specifications, which is again not mentioned anywhere on the documentation checklist. It only says, "Passport size photographs"

I will appreciate if you can share that the OFFICIAL channel of NBPNP, from where have got this information?

Also, I would like to know regarding the ADR. What additional documents have been requested by NBPNP?

Thanks

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
zubair_81 said:
Info Session: 17th Jul
ITA: 17th Jul
AOR: 29th Aug
No feedback after that....

I have just gone through the whole thread and have few concerns on the information shared here:

1. Original/Copy of EOI to be submitted with the application
Original EOI was submitted to NBPNP after the info session and the document checklist only ask you to provide the copy of ITA and not EOI

2. Declaration to be signed by spouse on a separate form
Where is it mentioned? (Any reference) It only says, to be signed by Principal Applicant and the signature of witness.

3. Photo specifications:
People are sharing some sort of photo specifications, which is again not mentioned anywhere on the documentation checklist. It only says, "Passport size photographs"

I will appreciate if you can share that the OFFICIAL channel of NBPNP, from where have got this information?

Also, I would like to know regarding the ADR. What additional documents have been requested by NBPNP?

Thanks
Good questions nevertheless in my case I printed another form and asked my spouse and a witness to sign it, and in Dubai I asked the photographer to have the photos according to Canadian immigration as he has a list of almost every country with their photo specification

as for ADR i guess it is on case to case basis

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Any idea what the international session on January 31st is all about? Is it going to be a virtual one over the web or what?

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
NBdreamer said:
My AOR in 600 range, ADR on 15 Sep, waiting for nomination.
aor 669 here, ADR sep 19th (sent them on the 20th and delivered on the 23rd)

Still waiting as well.

Why is there a new topic on NB? lol

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Does anybody have any idea about the "International Session" on Jan 31 2017 that just been announced on livinginnb.ca? will it be a webinar?

Mar 2, 2016
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well.

We have received ITA and submitted all documents approximately two months ago. We have received a confirmation about the receipt of all documents however as on date I don't have any further communication.

I understand on this string there are many who have received ITA and submitted all documents. Just wondering if any one has moved to next step (addition of 600 points by nomination and waiting for file to be picked in the draw or already picked). If yes, please share the time lines.

Regards

Suresh

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:

Still waiting as well.

Please are you a priority one applicant or you attended an info session. If yes, pls what date was it and where. Congrats on your ADR.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:

Still waiting as well.

Please are you a priority one applicant or you attended an info session. If yes, pls what date was it and where. Congrats on your ADR.

Korir

Jan 26, 2013
I got nomited! Below is my timeline;

AOR NO: 617
NOC:2174

ITA: July 4th 2016, Hong Kong information session ,spot ITA

Full app received : 11/07/2016

AOR: 15/07/2016
ADR: 05/10/2016 (form corrections)
ADR received : 11/10/2016
Nomination: 24/10/2016 .
Waiting time: 3 months 9 days ( ~101 days)

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dear All,

My AOR date was 18 Aug 2016, my spouse IELTS expired on 18 Oct 2016, I know that they will need new IELTS and she did it, but we requested a rechecking for the marks, so if they will reach to my application and will find the IELTS expired, they will reject the application or they will contact me to ask for new IELTS?

Please advice

Best Regards,

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
You have to send them the original IELTS immediately. At any point of time during application review, if any changes in the status which affect the basic points, will automatically disqualify the application. Immediately send them an email stating that the IELTS expired and you will be sending the new IELTS.

I have sent an email to them asking the same issue and they replied to me to send the new original IETLS.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Wahab,

Will this IELTS matter reduce any points from 67? if it reduces, then immediately send the IELTS to them, do not wait for them to inform you as this will further delay the process.

Alwin

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Alwin KJ said:
Wahab,

Will this IELTS matter reduce any points from 67? if it reduces, then immediately send the IELTS to them, do not wait for them to inform you as this will further delay the process.

Alwin
Hi Alwin,

I sent them an e-mail to ask and they said to send the IELTS, the problem that we have the IELTS but as I mentioned before that I sent the results for rechecking so I am waiting to receive the original report from IDP.

My question, will NB send me to request the new IELTS or not and if yes, how many days I will have to send them the new IELTS?

Regards,