App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
H
Hai there,

My all experience is started before getting the registration. I joined the hospital and the registered in the nursing body in India and Saudi.Whether it will affect in my NNAS advisory report?Is there any chance to getting rejected my application.

At the same time I am going to do 1year course in Ontario. My decision is right or not.Will I get a chance to write registration exam?
Honestly, I can not comprehend that what you wanna say

kam16

Aug 11, 2018
hello,
I am IEN from India.
I have received advisory report stating non-comparable with 43%.
What are my chances to succeed in getting license as RN
Thanks

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
hello,
I am IEN from India.
I have received advisory report stating non-comparable with 43%.
What are my chances to succeed in getting license as RN
Thanks
If you read the posts here, you'll get a pretty good idea. It will take a long time and cost a lot of money without any guarantees.

Ladytiti

Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys,

I wrote the IENCAP today, I'm curious and anxious at the same time. What is the timeline to receive the results and next steps? I'm out of safe practice now, what are the possible outcomes if I pass or fail the OSCE? Lots of questions.

Tersio

Aug 16, 2018
Hi, can anybody know what to do next or give an advice since im new here in canada. Im waiting for my assessment results from nnas. My application was LPN/RPN. Should I take ielts now or wait for the result. Appreciate your response.

Alphy Antony

Jul 13, 2018
mississauga
Hi, can anybody know what to do next or give an advice since im new here in canada. Im waiting for my assessment results from nnas. My application was LPN/RPN. Should I take ielts now or wait for the result. Appreciate your response.
Better wait for the result because CNO accepts IELTS result that is not more than 6 month old and with NNAS we cannot say when they will give you the report.So by the time you receive your advisory report ,your IELTS may be 6 month old

Reactions: RN_0001

Tersio

Aug 16, 2018
Better wait for the result because CNO accepts IELTS result that is not more than 6 month old and with NNAS we cannot say when they will give you the report.So by the time you receive your advisory report ,your IELTS may be 6 month old
Thank you for the rply.
So, nnas will be the one who will tell me the next step after I get the result? Do they tell me to register at CNO or do ielts? As I read some the thread here, other got not comparable. what to do next if I get the same?

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hey Guys,

So just an update did OSCE yesterday.
Was a lonnnnnng day with just a sandwich which i was prepared for but nothing prepares you for that hunger.

Now the waiting game for results

Reactions: Shadiemjalli

Shadiemjalli

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys,

I wrote the IENCAP today, I'm curious and anxious at the same time. What is the timeline to receive the results and next steps? I'm out of safe practice now, what are the possible outcomes if I pass or fail the OSCE? Lots of questions.
Can you tell me please how did you prepare for it?

monkey0001

Aug 18, 2018
hi there,i am trying to submit my application.i have problem.Actully i am trying to fill registeration details.My study and my experience is from different state.hence i got two registeration no,bt the first one is already inactive as i got second.I filled my current registeration detail In previous registeration,there is option when did it was expired.i dnt knw the exact date.
any suggestion.plz

Tersio

Aug 16, 2018
Does anybody here went to studies for LPN/RPn? After the results from NNAS. Where did you study and can you share the subjects that you're taken? Thanks.

Alphy Antony

Jul 13, 2018
mississauga
hi there,i am trying to submit my application.i have problem.Actully i am trying to fill registeration details.My study and my experience is from different state.hence i got two registeration no,bt the first one is already inactive as i got second.I filled my current registeration detail In previous registeration,there is option when did it was expired.i dnt knw the exact date.
any suggestion.plz
From where did you complete your nursing studies?