Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
How long is the processing time for the CARNA assessment?
I've registered last Sept28 still I haven't received any news from them.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
No you don't have to renew in case your philippine experience comes with license period . But do please check with NNAS

diding said:
Question again. Since I have left the Philippines 5years ago and worked as RN i the US, (have not renewed my RN license since 2013) do I still have it be renewed first before NNAS can evaluate my Philippine Nursing Licensure??

mrsw8ng

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
AOR Received.
SA 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-08-2016
Hi. Anyone here trying to take Bridge to Canadian nursing at Mount Royal University in Calgary??

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
janelleangeline said:
Hi there.. Please help me. CNO is requiring me to take the CPRNE. Who of you guys are in the same boat? Do you have any review materials or book to suggest for the preparation of this exam? If you could email me some soft copies, i would really really appreciate it. Thank you.

Congratulations on getting to this stage, you will need to buy the CPRNE prepbook which also comes with a CD which gives helpful information on how to study for the exam and check on the internet for other online sample exam that is also available.

Luxzo

Mar 28, 2015
Hello,

My NNAS and CNO report says non comparable although I did four years of BSc Nursing back home. Will I get any point in express entry for this? Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Luxzo

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hey Guyz, solve my problem

My wife resigned from her job 5 years ago and she didnt work after that, we got the immigration based on requirement of work experience 1year in 10 year but now when we are going for NNAS their requirement is 1 year in 5 Year.. will my wife will be eligible for assessment and whether she will be able to do a nursing job? Or what difficulty she will face..

Need urgent help

nursero

Jul 21, 2015
Hi,

Is there anyone trying to apply to Mount Royal,Calgary for the Bridge to Canadian Nursing?

I have applied but there are 28-30 seats for hundreds of applicants all over Alberta.So no way to know if and when I might get in.Could be years?
Please if there is anyone out there share your experience as this is very scary.
After going thru NNAS then CARNA then SEC finally am able to apply for the re fresher but have no idea how long of a wait this would be.

Thank you so much to anyone that might help.

mrsw8ng

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
AOR Received.
SA 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-08-2016
nursero said:
Hi,

Is there anyone trying to apply to Mount Royal,Calgary for the Bridge to Canadian Nursing?

I have applied but there are 28-30 seats for hundreds of applicants all over Alberta.So no way to know if and when I might get in.Could be years?
Please if there is anyone out there share your experience as this is very scary.
After going thru NNAS then CARNA then SEC finally am able to apply for the re fresher but have no idea how long of a wait this would be.

Thank you so much to anyone that might help.
Did you take SEC as well?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
YOu can apply for assessment for NNAS and then to CNO but ultimately you have to take 1-2 year course becaue you are out of 3 years safe practice requirement .

If you are already in canada then start afresh with BSN because NNAS & CNO along with IENCAP will consume 1 - 2 years... ending with 2 years education to complete

andy_J said:
Hey Guyz, solve my problem

My wife resigned from her job 5 years ago and she didnt work after that, we got the immigration based on requirement of work experience 1year in 10 year but now when we are going for NNAS their requirement is 1 year in 5 Year.. will my wife will be eligible for assessment and whether she will be able to do a nursing job? Or what difficulty she will face..

Need urgent help

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
How long cno take after they received my job description from my employer? Thank u very much in advance, !

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
canada11 said:
YOu can apply for assessment for NNAS and then to CNO but ultimately you have to take 1-2 year course becaue you are out of 3 years safe practice requirement .

If you are already in canada then start afresh with BSN because NNAS & CNO along with IENCAP will consume 1 - 2 years... ending with 2 years education to complete
BRO it means my wife can work, they cannot refuse her to do her practice? Worst scenario is that she has to study whatever CNO will suggest, we are still not in canada so just gathering information... and one more question... if they will give some course to do. Is there any timeline that within certain time you have to get the admission or you have to complete by certain date?.

Thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
YOu can apply to NNAS --Takes 6 months
Apply to CNO --- They will for sure refer you to educational requirement as you are out of 3 years safe practice requirements

andy_J said:
BRO it means my wife can work, they cannot refuse her to do her practice? Worst scenario is that she has to study whatever CNO will suggest, we are still not in canada so just gathering information... and one more question... if they will give some course to do. Is there any timeline that within certain time you have to get the admission or you have to complete by certain date?.

Thanks

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
faraz246 said:
Hi, I got my NNAS report today finally. It says 'Somewhat Comparable' for both RN and LPN. I am applying for CARNA. What will be the next step. Will they ask me to go for bridging course?? Need guidance to move forward with the process. Thanks
faraz246 :
Your next step is to apply to CARNA. NNAS will send your advisory report to CARNA and CARNA will take some time and then advise you on your next step. It will likely be an OSCE type examination. If you pass the OSCE you might not need to do a bridging course.

Where did you receive your nursing education?