+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
can someone please confirm this:

there is this PINOY NNAS facebook page I belong to and all of a sudden cant seem to find the group again on Facebook.

Anyone in the same shoes?

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
Luxzo said:
Thank you so much kreystiyanpoll........... Excited ....
Hello
Just wanted to ask if you recieved your report? My NNAS timelines are same as yours. My application was completed around mid August and status changed to ready for final review on October 24. Still waiting for report. Can anyone who recently recieved their report share timeline.. too much of waiting..
Thanks

canada17

Nov 2, 2016
hello
I have my 4 year BSN from USA, I am currently working in usa as RN and I also have my NCLEX. I received my report today as not comparable. very disappointed Sad
Now I have to apply at SRNA for my further RN license process. I do not know if I will have to do my 4 yrs BSN again since it is not comparable. just waiting for the report from SRNA.
i think i may get SEC assessment :'(
Has anyone from USA got the same report like me? please help

canada17

Nov 2, 2016
faraz246 said:
Hello
Just wanted to ask if you recieved your report? My NNAS timelines are same as yours. My application was completed around mid August and status changed to ready for final review on October 24. Still waiting for report. Can anyone who recently recieved their report share timeline.. too much of waiting..
Thanks
hello,
I submitted all my documents by oct 3rd and my process updated to ready for review within 1 week once they received all my doc. i got my advisory report on nov 1st. hope that helps

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
faraz246 said:
Hello
Thanks

Similar timeline i have too.....

All doc received on Aug 12 and status changed to Ready fo review.

Status updated to Ready for final review on Oct 31 and all documents marked " meets requirement" on same day.

Currently obsessed with checking my nnas profile like 30times a day :D :D ;D :DThe wait is too long

brown3979

Oct 1, 2016
oladelemary said:
Similar timeline i have too.....

All doc received on Aug 12 and status changed to Ready fo review.

Status updated to Ready for final review on Oct 31 and all documents marked " meets requirement" on same day.

Currently obsessed with checking my nnas profile like 30times a day :D :D ;D :DThe wait is too long
Hmmm they've had all of my paperwork since July 7th. Mid August it went to "ready for review" and September 11th all items were listed as "meets requirements". Overall status is now still just "Ready for review". I know my university sent them something like 500+ pages so perhaps that is my delay

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
YOu may be asked to apply for Substantially Equivalent Competency assessment ( SEC)

canada17 said:
hello
I have my 4 year BSN from USA, I am currently working in usa as RN and I also have my NCLEX. I received my report today as not comparable. very disappointed Sad
Now I have to apply at SRNA for my further RN license process. I do not know if I will have to do my 4 yrs BSN again since it is not comparable. just waiting for the report from SRNA.
i think i may get SEC assessment :'(
Has anyone from USA got the same report like me? please help

canada17

Nov 2, 2016
applicante.ph said:
We're almost on the same timeline... I dont remember when exactly the satus was changed to "ready for review" but i know my 8 weeks countdown started at feb 6 where my last document was recieved in their office. I have my US registration too will post here if i have updates soon ;D
hello
can you give me update about your advisory report?
I have 4yrs BSNfrom US and currently working here as RN. I got not comparable :'(, i have applied at SRNA waiting for their final report
have you applied at regulatory bodies? if yes, what was the final decision by regulatory bodies?

Luxzo

Mar 28, 2015
Hi,
After NNAS assessment, I got email from CNO that I have to write Jurisdiction exam. what will be the next step if I pass this exam? Is jurisdiction exam is the step ahead of registration exam for RN? Will the result of jurisdiction exam affect the procedure (educational upgrade, training etc) that I have to go through before RN registration exam?I got confused, can you please help me in understanding?
Thank you

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I assume you are talking about Jurisprudence exam. It is is not a prerequisite to process ahead with CNO RN/RPN registration. You can do this online exam anytime but ultimately you have to do before getting license

Luxzo said:
Hi,
After NNAS assessment, I got email from CNO that I have to write Jurisdiction exam. what will be the next step if I pass this exam? Is jurisdiction exam is the step ahead of registration exam for RN? Will the result of jurisdiction exam affect the procedure (educational upgrade, training etc) that I have to go through before RN registration exam?I got confused, can you please help me in understanding?
Thank you

Luxzo

Mar 28, 2015
canada11 said:
I assume you are talking about Jurisprudence exam. It is is not a prerequisite to process ahead with CNO RN/RPN registration. You can do this online exam anytime but ultimately you have to do before getting license
Thank you so much. Yes, I was talking about Jurisprudence exam (my bad...). Since they ask me to write Jurisprudence exam, does that mean I'm also eligible to write registration exam?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
No not yet. It's just one of the requirements to get licensed in ontario. CNO asked every applicant to take this exam but it doesn't necessarily mean that you are already eligible to take the registration exam.

Luxzo said:
Thank you so much. Yes, I was talking about Jurisprudence exam (my bad...). Since they ask me to write Jurisprudence exam, does that mean I'm also eligible to write registration exam?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
What do you mean correspondence? Correspondence specifically about your job description or with the status of your application as a whole?

iblessed said:
Has anyone receive any correspondence from CNO since submitting their job description.