+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

ayyan79

Sep 24, 2014
YA said:
I submitted my application and as per january 29 aplication is ready for review. Waiting for my advisory report? anyone got it please let us know about the process/time/etc...
I am new in this forum any one know about advisory report. i got my report today. they mentioned some not compare and some compare and some ,somewhat comparable. they sent me email now i can apply for RB.but i am confuse. i should apply or not. bcz it is still they can reject or approve. so i dont want to west my time and money. any one advise me plz what to do os send me your advisory report sample copy. will be very thank ful.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Whatever the result of your NNAS ASSESMENT is, apply it to your respective RB. The final decision and verdict will be coming from your RB. NNAS advisory report is just one of the component that your RB needs in order to assess if your education, and experience are equivalent to a Canadian entry to practice

ayyan79 said:
I am new in this forum any one know about advisory report. i got my report today. they mentioned some not compare and some compare and some ,somewhat comparable. they sent me email now i can apply for RB.but i am confuse. i should apply or not. bcz it is still they can reject or approve. so i dont want to west my time and money. any one advise me plz what to do os send me your advisory report sample copy. will be very thank ful.

Ceecee11

Nov 7, 2014
canada11 said:
I have been registered with 2 Nursing bodies that are PNC & DHA and has been reported on NNAS report. Now CNO is need an updated report , in other words they need the report again for RPN evaluation.

Has other people also been asked the Nursing Registration body report again ?
Hi Canada11

Did you manage to get into 2year fastrack nursing BScN? I looked at the York website and it said you can't apply if you have previous nursing courses? So which courses are you guys all taking?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Yes you are right.

I applied & they refused with the same reason you mentioned. On the website it says, this 2 years programs intends for those who has no previous nursing experience. I took this INTEND word in the meaning of NICE TO HAVE.

Ceecee11 said:
Hi Canada11

Did you manage to get into 2year fastrack nursing BScN? I looked at the York website and it said you can't apply if you have previous nursing courses? So which courses are you guys all taking?

ADNRN

Sep 23, 2016
iblessed said:
Hi canada11

York was a two years course and the other University said i would have to do the complete nursing course because the competences are not available independent because they are within the nursing process. so it is all about the money.

Please is there anyone who has an associate's degree in Nursing from the states, is a registered nurse in the states that applied to NNAS? if so, which group did you choose t o be assessed for RN or RPN and were your results comparable? Any answers, ideas, opinion will be well appreciated! Thanks!!

ADNRN

Sep 23, 2016
Please is there anyone who has an associate's degree in Nursing from the states, is a registered nurse in the states that applied to NNAS? if so, which group did you choose t o be assessed for RN or RPN and were your results comparable? Any answers, ideas, opinion will be well appreciated! Thanks!!

NB. I am new to this forum so I am still getting to know the right place to post my questions and stuff. :)

buknit

Oct 15, 2014
Any one from the Philippines who is applying for NNAS evaluation who currently has NCLEX or US License? Can you share your experience please? I am hesitant to apply for NNAS evaluation. I am an NCLEX passer but I am afraid the result of the evaluation wont be favorable in my end. Anybody in here who are NCLEX passers who successfully able to endorse their license to any provinces in Canada?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Your Nclex has no effect in the assessment of NNAS. They only assess your educational comparability. If you are an nclex passer then one of your registration requirements in your respective regulatory body is already met, however it will not automatically give you the reciprocity of license in any provinces in Canada. You still have to meet all other registration requirements.

buknit said:
Any one from the Philippines who is applying for NNAS evaluation who currently has NCLEX or US License? Can you share your experience please? I am hesitant to apply for NNAS evaluation. I am an NCLEX passer but I am afraid the result of the evaluation wont be favorable in my end. Anybody in here who are NCLEX passers who successfully able to endorse their license to any provinces in Canada?

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Hi everyone,

From what i understand so far is, all roads lead to RPN for IENs.

Outcome of failing OSCE - Redo 4 year nursing program

Outcome of gaps in OSCE - 10 months or 2 year bridging program @ York/Fanshawe/Mohawk

Inelligible to apply for RN but elligible for RPN automatically.. (Even when one has not applied with NNAS at the begining)

Am i right? Please correct me...

Also is there any college which accepts students ahead of OSCE??

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
I applied to cno i havent got any confirmation email or anything how long would it take to hear from cno????
Please enlighten me

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
What can be the outcome of my application to cno as i have 4 years of employment gap...ty in advance

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
Hii to all... One query regarding the application to crnbc... Do we again do the same process of sending the documents by third party for education employment and registration....
Recieved nnas report for Indian bachelor nd master degree as not comparable and few somewhat comparable...

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I assume you have applied through NNAS provided link.

In my case I applied on 16 Jul , got snail mail of letter dated 2nd Aug asking for further documents for RPN & RN

johnybegood said:
I applied to cno i havent got any confirmation email or anything how long would it take to hear from cno????
Please enlighten me

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You exceed 3 years safe practice requirement . If you are in Canada right now, take admission in Nursing & start afresh.

johnybegood said:
What can be the outcome of my application to cno as i have 4 years of employment gap...ty in advance

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Your post is bit confusing for me ... nevertheless , what I understood is ,

- I think they don't mark you fail ( correct me if I am wrong)... They identify the gaps in your competencies , & those gaps are equal to fail for you.

- I am not aware of any 10 months bridging course leading to RN license ..Been to Fanshawe/Mohawk website & couldn't get a single clue what they mean.

- I don't know that how come you applied for RN but they are giving you RPN license automatically . Can you please elaborate?

- What the purpose of taking admission in college ahead of OSCE ?

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Hi everyone,

From what i understand so far is, all roads lead to RPN for IENs.

Outcome of failing OSCE - Redo 4 year nursing program

Outcome of gaps in OSCE - 10 months or 2 year bridging program @ York/Fanshawe/Mohawk

Inelligible to apply for RN but elligible for RPN automatically.. (Even when one has not applied with NNAS at the begining)

Am i right? Please correct me...

Also is there any college which accepts students ahead of OSCE??