+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Hi canada11

York was a two years course and the other University said i would have to do the complete nursing course because the competences are not available independent because they are within the nursing process. so it is all about the money.

canada11 said:
kreystiyanpoll !

Can you please share us their (Nurses who passed through OSCE ) previous education so that we may draw some parallel & anticipate the future outcome.

iblessed!

Can you please share how long ( study duration) the advised courses were and how many courses are there ? From the "one univerity " you mean York University or else ?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
So it means, OSCE is a do or die case ... If you fail in any one competency , you are back to school for 2- 4 years depending on the duration of that bachelor degree.

iblessed said:
Hi canada11

York was a two years course and the other University said i would have to do the complete nursing course because the competences are not available independent because they are within the nursing process. so it is all about the money.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Yes and that is why i don't understand that others who have studied outside of Canada and the US has gotten through OSCE with no competency issues. And i know for a fact that the legalities and the structure of nursing in Canada and the UK are 99.5% similar but still there is so much red tape. In the UK nursing is regulated by a Nursing Council in Canada it is self-regulated and that is basically the difference.

canada11 said:
So it means, OSCE is a do or die case ... If you fail in any one competency , you are back to school for 2- 4 years depending on the duration of that bachelor degree.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello,

Can anyone recommend study materials for CELBAN?

I will also appreciate soft copies if available .
My email is oladelemary851@gmail.com

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hello. Can anyone share that how long NNAS takes to issue report after recieving all documents. I initiated my application around one year back and all documents were submitted around 10 months back except English proficiency. I appeared in celban in june and my results were recieved by nnas on 15th of August. Since Aug 15 my overall application status is 'ready for review' and individual requirement status is 'ready for evaluation' for all other documents. How much time will it take to get the report. Thanks for help.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
It usually takes 8-10 wks from the date you completed your application.

faraz246 said:
Hello. Can anyone share that how long NNAS takes to issue report after recieving all documents. I initiated my application around one year back and all documents were submitted around 10 months back except English proficiency. I appeared in celban in june and my results were recieved by nnas on 15th of August. Since Aug 15 my overall application status is 'ready for review' and individual requirement status is 'ready for evaluation' for all other documents. How much time will it take to get the report. Thanks for help.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
faraz246 said:
Hello, can u advise what study materials you used for the CELBAN. Thanks

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
oladelemary said:
Hello, can u advise what study materials you used for the CELBAN. Thanks
Send me your email address

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I have been registered with 2 Nursing bodies that are PNC & DHA and has been reported on NNAS report. Now CNO is need an updated report , in other words they need the report again for RPN evaluation.

Has other people also been asked the Nursing Registration body report again ?

SINIJOSEPH

Feb 25, 2016
NCLEX-RN in Express Entry

Good Day,

I have NCLEX-RN (BON Texas) and I got an express entry profile (educational certificates verified by WES), I am currently working in Dubai.
Any one can assist me how to get an offer from an employer or province as a Registered Nurse?
Kindly share some experience or information how to proceed.

Thanks,

Sini Joseph

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Re: NCLEX-RN in Express Entry

If you read the whole forum , you will come to know that ...

First apply for NNAS , then the Nurse registration body of the particular Province, and then subsequently give OSCE- if passed,then RN -NCLEX... Once done then you will be RN in Canada.

Then can apply for job

SINIJOSEPH said:
Good Day,

I have NCLEX-RN (BON Texas) and I got an express entry profile (educational certificates verified by WES), I am currently working in Dubai.
Any one can assist me how to get an offer from an employer or province as a Registered Nurse?
Kindly share some experience or information how to proceed.

Thanks,

Sini Joseph

jacob112

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-OCTOBER-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
TLU 21-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015

After the initial letter, last day recieved the detailed letter from CNO asking if we have any more experience to add, and few forms to be filled from our side and registration body as well. Also they want detailed job description from all the employers within 45 days. Dear friends any idea how can we get a sample for detailed job description as the hospital where we worked said that they dont have anything like that. Anyone has any idea about it and how long it must be like how many pages atleast must be there as detailed job description.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015

Just request a job description from your employer. Of course they should have a job description for the specific position that you worked for. It's basically the decription of your task as a nurse.

jacob112 said:
After the initial letter, last day recieved the detailed letter from CNO asking if we have any more experience to add, and few forms to be filled from our side and registration body as well. Also they want detailed job description from all the employers within 45 days. Dear friends any idea how can we get a sample for detailed job description as the hospital where we worked said that they dont have anything like that. Anyone has any idea about it and how long it must be like how many pages atleast must be there as detailed job description.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
I got it as well with the second letter but i did not send it because nothing has changed since my NNAS application and my previous don't expired yet.

canada11 said:
I have been registered with 2 Nursing bodies that are PNC & DHA and has been reported on NNAS report. Now CNO is need an updated report , in other words they need the report again for RPN evaluation.

Has other people also been asked the Nursing Registration body report again ?