+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Ceecee11 said:
Hi unlike you only did a Higher Diploma in Adult Nursing in Kingston University but am currently working as a RN but I guess it will be a lot harder for me to register as a nurse and I expect i will have to go down the route of RPN as my options look limited. So are you still waiting to hear form NNAS then? I applied to NNAS at the end of last August and heard from them on the 31st March. Good Luck with everything.
Hi Ceecee11 yes i am still waiting has been ready for review since February 9th and i called last week to find out what is happening and the female told me i should get my report in 4-14 weeks not sure why so long. Thanks for your Good Luck and same to you.

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
JWZR421 said:
I'm a RN from Philippines. Yes the bridging program is offered by MRU-Calgary.
thanks a lot for sharing this info. it really helpful. lets see what they say about my assessment and when they ll say :)

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
bandy said:
thanks a lot for sharing this info. it really helpful. lets see what they say about my assessment and when they ll say :)
Your welcome! It will come out soon. Good luck buddy!

Eetsirc_20

Aug 19, 2015
hello to all IENs!!

Who among you here have two nursing schools wherein you transferred from a nursing school and continue your education to another nursing school and obtained BSN degree? how did you include it in your online application? does it need to have 2 forms to be sent to the 2 schools?

MRSinWaiting

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Doc's Request.
18-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
Anyone waiting for SEC registration in BC? Were you able to get a seat for the SEC? I check everyday and today when I checked the site at KPU they have released seats for JULY and AUGUST yet the seats are no longer available. It's so frustrating. I have decided to pay $1200+ instead of $105 just to get a seat for SEC. Any suggestions?

Lhadysherie_06

Jan 6, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront:
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
hoping for none
Passport Req..
Next in line
VISA ISSUED...
On process
LANDED..........
Claiming it Very Soon
hi is there anyone here who would give us an idea on what is written on the forms. We are kind'a curious here thank u for the quick response
PS: if u could copy and paste what is written on the forms would be awesome

Lhadysherie_06

Jan 6, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront:
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
hoping for none
Passport Req..
Next in line
VISA ISSUED...
On process
LANDED..........
Claiming it Very Soon
Eetsirc_20 said:
hello to all IENs!!

Who among you here have two nursing schools wherein you transferred from a nursing school and continue your education to another nursing school and obtained BSN degree? how did you include it in your online application? does it need to have 2 forms to be sent to the 2 schools?
Hi I have same concern..Did u already figure out the answer? pls. share it to me. Thank you

Honey_liz2k

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Nomination.....
Sept 2014
AOR Received.
June2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
Hi NNAS buddies,

Can anyone here have an experience getting NNAS REGISTRATION form filled by DHA (Dubai Health Authority)? Where to go to here in dubai and how did it go? Thanks a lot.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I did from DHA.. Its office is at 3rd floor Business Village Building next to Clock tower in Deira. It costs around AED 550

Honey_liz2k said:
Hi NNAS buddies,

Can anyone here have an experience getting NNAS REGISTRATION form filled by DHA (Dubai Health Authority)? Where to go to here in dubai and how did it go? Thanks a lot.

Honey_liz2k

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Nomination.....
Sept 2014
AOR Received.
June2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
canada11 said:
I did from DHA.. Its office is at 3rd floor Business Village Building next to Clock tower in Deira. It costs around AED 550
Thank you, great help. Any documents they need prior coming there? Anyway, have u finished your requirments for nnas? Like registration, employer, and education forms? And what did you applied for, is it lpn or rn? Thank u very much in advance, maybe you could enlighten me,,

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
hi bandy,

not yet :( i am so frustrated now
really did they tell you anything , any updates regarding your application?? has it been forwarded to nurse consultant yet ?? i can understand your frustration.

Kittyceline

Dec 2, 2015
Hi, to those who have submitted their NNAS assessment and printed out the required forms, how many pages of forms are there for the Nursing Education and Nursing Registration form?

Did you hand them personally or scanned them and send to your school official/nursing representative? Which option is better?

I'm applying for both RN and LPN and I know i have to submit 2 education forms and 1 nursing registration form. Correct me if i'm wrong please.

Thank you in advance. :)

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Kittyceline said:
Hi, to those who have submitted their NNAS assessment and printed out the required forms, how many pages of forms are there for the Nursing Education and Nursing Registration form?

Did you hand them personally or scanned them and send to your school official/nursing representative? Which option is better?

I'm applying for both RN and LPN and I know i have to submit 2 education forms and 1 nursing registration form. Correct me if i'm wrong please.

Thank you in advance. :)
Hi you only need one education form and they use it for both RN & LPN unless you have completed more than one nursing course.