+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
JWZR421 said:
For CARNA, it will depend on your years of experience. The trend is that if you have less than 5 years of recent experience you have 2 options, whether to undergo a Bridge to Canadian Nursing program or SEC evaluation. If you have more than 5 years of recent experience, your only option is to undergo SEC. If you have NO EXPERIENCE or has lapsed more than 5 years, you will undergo a refresher course. These are all given that NNAS report is NON COMPARABLE.
Hello,

I also got a non comparable report from NNAS, I have applied to CARNA but havent received any response from them since january 2016. May I ask how long yours took for carna to assess and what was your assessment. Thank you so much

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
Hello,

I also got a non comparable report from NNAS, I have applied to CARNA but havent received any response from them since january 2016. May I ask how long yours took for carna to assess and what was your assessment. Thank you so much
hey dafne
when did you apply to CARNA? do you have any outstanding documents with them? i applied a week ago. my nnas report was not comparable too. where did you do your nursing education though?

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi can anyone help me pls...

All my requirements in NNAS are ready for evaluation except with my english test, im not yet taking any english test but im planning to take CELBAN but there are some applicants in ontario waiving the english test. Im in vancouver right now and my question is, can i waive the english test too? Thank you!

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
bandy said:
hey dafne
when did you apply to CARNA? do you have any outstanding documents with them? i applied a week ago. my nnas report was not comparable too. where did you do your nursing education though?
Hi bandy,

I have already submitted all requirements to CARNA but everytime i call them
they would tell me that they cannot provide time frame for my assessment resultsz
I finished my nursing in the philippines.

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
Hi bandy,

I have already submitted all requirements to CARNA but everytime i call them
they would tell me that they cannot provide time frame for my assessment resultsz
I finished my nursing in the philippines.
same here. they don't tell us the time frame. when did you apply though ?

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
bandy said:
hey thanks
thanks for the info. did you apply to CARNA too ?? or do you know someone with non comparable report who applied to CARNA?
Yes I applied to CARNA and CLPNA (both with non comparable report) :)

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
JWZR421 said:
Yes I applied to CARNA and CLPNA (both with non comparable report) :)
Hello JWZR,

Did you already get your assessment results both for CARNA and CLPNA? How long did it take?
Thank you.

Ceecee11

Nov 7, 2014
iblessed said:
Hi Ceecee11 thanks for sharing your info, i am also from the UK. I had applied to CNO for RN back in 2012 and in 2014 was told i needed some competences so i went back to the UK for six months to maintain my registration there and applied to NNAS the end of August last year for RPN in Ontario and RN P.E.I so i am still waiting for my report. I did my degree in Bristol England where did you study if you don't mind me asking and all the best with the rest of your process.
Hi unlike you only did a Higher Diploma in Adult Nursing in Kingston University but am currently working as a RN but I guess it will be a lot harder for me to register as a nurse and I expect i will have to go down the route of RPN as my options look limited. So are you still waiting to hear form NNAS then? I applied to NNAS at the end of last August and heard from them on the 31st March. Good Luck with everything.

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
DAFNE said:
i completed all requirements by jan 22, 2016
so i think you should get your assessment results this month. i applied in mid march. do share the results from CARNA once you get them. :)

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
DAFNE said:
Hello JWZR,

Did you already get your assessment results both for CARNA and CLPNA? How long did it take?
Thank you.
Yes, last year. My documents were completed by end of October, the result came out 2nd week of December.

DAFNE

Jan 6, 2016
JWZR421 said:
Yes, last year. My documents were completed by end of October, the result came out 2nd week of December.
Hi again JWZR421,

If you dont mind, may i ask what was your assessment results for CARNA please? Are you doing a bridging program or SEC? If you
are for SEC, how many days did they ask? Please help.
Thank you.

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
DAFNE said:
Hi again JWZR421,

If you dont mind, may i ask what was your assessment results for CARNA please? Are you doing a bridging program or SEC? If you
are for SEC, how many days did they ask? Please help.
Thank you.
I was asked to choose between both. I choose the bridging program(10 months). If I choose SEC they gave me the 2 days assessment.

bandy

Feb 9, 2016
JWZR421 said:
I was asked to choose between both. I choose the bridging program(10 months). If I choose SEC they gave me the 2 days assessment.
hey

thanks is that course in calgary?? where did u do your nursing education?

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
bandy said:
hey

thanks is that course in calgary?? where did u do your nursing education?
I'm a RN from Philippines. Yes the bridging program is offered by MRU-Calgary.