+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Josecarmine

Sep 10, 2020
Hi
I am applying for NNAS .Unfortunately my college is closed and it is very difficult to get my education form to be filled.My colleges mangemnet is sill working,But they dont know how to fill the education form part c. Do anyone have any sample part C ,so thtat I can comapre with my syllabus and do that
I did the course in India.Any help will be a great help
Thank You

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I am wondering the same. I am a ADN RN in the U.S but process is so long with NNAS. Was wondering if I should do BSN first or while NNAS review is being done
Please complete BSN first else you will end up as LPN and need to do most of the things again

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Is it possible to gain 400 hours of experience in Canada that is equivalent to CNO requirement? Therefore, we don't have to go back to our home country to get experience. Kindly advise
No CNO will ask you work permit to give you any kind of license. My app was on hold because of that

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi , I need your guidance actually in December 2021 I moved to Canada & I have studied 3 year course general nursing and midwifery course in India and I want to become RN in Canada. So, I don’t know what I have to do firstly.
High chance you will get with GNM you might get LPN equivalency. Start NNAS process as RN and LPN.

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I last practiced in June 2017 and I am about to start this NNAS process. I passed the nclex for usa in 2018. I want to start the process for CNO. Can someone tell me what I would need to do?
You need to have work permit for sure :) . My app went on hold in 2020 for this reason.

Auror888

Feb 17, 2022
Hello, I am new to this thread but might have missed the answer to this question. General question, how can a UKRN immigrate to Canada? I've ready online about creating express entry profile while getting credentials evaluated by NNAS. And that they provided the option to postpone the IELTS. Is there any other way to immigrate to Canada as a nurse? For example, just sponsorship, if the applicant has a spouse who's already a PR in Canada. Target province is in BC. Is there a need to pass the NCLEX (US)? or will that be done for Canada? Appreciate any information and help regarding this. Thank you!

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hello, I am new to this thread but might have missed the answer to this question. General question, how can a UKRN immigrate to Canada? I've ready online about creating express entry profile while getting credentials evaluated by NNAS. And that they provided the option to postpone the IELTS. Is there any other way to immigrate to Canada as a nurse? For example, just sponsorship, if the applicant has a spouse who's already a PR in Canada. Target province is in BC. Is there a need to pass the NCLEX (US)? or will that be done for Canada? Appreciate any information and help regarding this. Thank you!
Through express entry and provincial nominee program you can immigrate to Canada. If your husband is pr here, he can sponsor you. Yes, you can waive IELTS on NNAS stage if you choose BC. To become nurse, you need to pass NCLEX in Canada. NCLEX US also works.

Reactions: Auror888

Auror888

Feb 17, 2022
Through express entry and provincial nominee program you can immigrate to Canada. If your husband is pr here, he can sponsor you. Yes, you can waive IELTS on NNAS stage if you choose BC. To become nurse, you need to pass NCLEX in Canada. NCLEX US also works.
If the NCLEX US is taken and passed in the UK, would that be recognized in Canada? Therefore, will just need NNAS and BCCNM assessment and no need to do bridging courses? And can directly apply to hospitals? Or do you need to apply to hospitals first before getting NNAS started? Thank you

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
If the NCLEX US is taken and passed in the UK, would that be recognized in Canada? Therefore, will just need NNAS and BCCNM assessment and no need to do bridging courses? And can directly apply to hospitals? Or do you need to apply to hospitals first before getting NNAS started? Thank you
Yes. BCCNM will decide on the basis of NNAS assesment whether bridging course is required. Once, registered for RN then u can apply for jobs. NO, without assessment you can't apply for jobs.

Jpgill

Jul 19, 2022
Hello guys,
I passed my nclex rn. Can someone explain the process of transfering nclex rn score from ahpra to cno please.
Hi, Can you help me as i am looking for information on how to transfer results from Aphra to CNO. I have recently passed my NCLEX RN exam.

thankyou