Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
Hi guys i need help
Someone is Anesthesiologist assistant outside of canada and how he can apply for work and permits online ? Any advise?

Singhpreet234

Nov 24, 2020
Hi team
I need a answer from you guys ,
I have created nnas for rn and rpn in back 2017 , but got expired because I didn’t reply for one document.
I started again in feb 2022, witha new order , however the employer was more than 5 year old but I can’t remove it as it was already in my file , i call them to remove it today ,,, they asked ask your employer to send us a document that how can you work on your degree not on ur registration , i mean as per employer form I started my job on 29 sep 2014( after receiving my degree) and I received registration form to practice in 21 oct 2014 and left job after 3 months.
Now they need clarification from my employer to successfully remove it from my file, i tried to explain it that it will not worth it anyways because it was more than 6 year old , but lady on call said i have messages from my manager in your file that you need to ask your employer to clarify it,how can you work with degree ,,,
My file is still under review…
I need someone to help me out , because you guys are experienced
Really appreciate you guys….

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi team
I need a answer from you guys ,
I have created nnas for rn and rpn in back 2017 , but got expired because I didn’t reply for one document.
I started again in feb 2022, witha new order , however the employer was more than 5 year old but I can’t remove it as it was already in my file , i call them to remove it today ,,, they asked ask your employer to send us a document that how can you work on your degree not on ur registration , i mean as per employer form I started my job on 29 sep 2014( after receiving my degree) and I received registration form to practice in 21 oct 2014 and left job after 3 months.
Now they need clarification from my employer to successfully remove it from my file, i tried to explain it that it will not worth it anyways because it was more than 6 year old , but lady on call said i have messages from my manager in your file that you need to ask your employer to clarify it,how can you work with degree ,,,
My file is still under review…
I need someone to help me out , because you guys are experienced
Really appreciate you guys….
Just send them a message with the difference. Like scanned documents of your previous employment with the company and your recent status. That's all

kulbirkaur

Apr 17, 2019
Australia
Hello everyone, Do you know how to get HCA Certificate in Alberta?
I have already applied for NNAS evaluation but until I get report I would like to work as a HCA instead of cashier I try to find out online but I didn't get any information..
I called couple of colleges for challenge test but they are asking me to pay $3100 just for a test I have studied 4 years to get my nursing degree and they are not able to give me a basic certificate This is ridiculous
i was thinking they can hire you as an international experinece may be apply to job which says international RN

kulbirkaur

Apr 17, 2019
Australia
i am nurse in Melbourne has studied Nursing in Melbourne 6 years experience i have applied to NNAS for Alberta regestration just want to ask is CLPN will accept the transcript or i have to do ielets

Nessnwks

Nov 14, 2022
Hello, Am I a Canadian permanent resident but completed my nursing education in an acelerated nursing program in the US. I graduated in April this year 2022 and passed my NCLEX in June. I only have two months of working as a nurse but that is it and nothing else. Do you think the CNO would make me have do the OSCE? Since I graduated this year and have two months of work experience (very little), does anyone know if it would meet their evidence of practice requirements? I just started the NNAS process last week and I know it is going to be a very very long journey. Has there been anyone else here that applied to Canada in the same year the graduated from a different country? i see a lot of expeirenced nurses applying and discussing in this forum but ive barely come across new graduate nurses discussing this NNAS process. If anyone is in a similar boat or knows someone in a similar position, please share some of your thoughts

Reactions: lovey_m18

lovey_m18

Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
Med received- 08-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waitingggggg
Hello, Am I a Canadian permanent resident but completed my nursing education in an acelerated nursing program in the US. I graduated in April this year 2022 and passed my NCLEX in June. I only have two months of working as a nurse but that is it and nothing else. Do you think the CNO would make me have do the OSCE? Since I graduated this year and have two months of work experience (very little), does anyone know if it would meet their evidence of practice requirements? I just started the NNAS process last week and I know it is going to be a very very long journey. Has there been anyone else here that applied to Canada in the same year the graduated from a different country? i see a lot of expeirenced nurses applying and discussing in this forum but ive barely come across new graduate nurses discussing this NNAS process. If anyone is in a similar boat or knows someone in a similar position, please share some of your thoughts
I dont think you would fave any issue. If you already have NNAS REPORTS and NCLEX EXAM , you can be eligible to for license from CNO. another way is temporary license that cam into effect couple weeks ago. But I am pretty sure you are eligible for license straight with no hurddles.

lovey_m18

Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
Med received- 08-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waitingggggg
I have query if someone had appiled for AHPRA AND NNAS in 2022 , how long dod they take to generate advisory report? Any advise will b helpful.

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Hi friends,

So after almost 15 weeks NNAS has finally issued my advisory report as NON COMPARABLE :-\
I am so dissapointed.I will however apply to CARNA and see what they tell me.I will probably have to go thru SEC examination wich is fine with me as i know i am ready for it.I am not scared of the examination itself and i am confident i will do well if i am given the chance to take it.
My biggest fear is that they will not give me a chance to.

Has anyone with a non comparable report applyed to any of the regulatory bodies and got their assessment back?Please please pease share...it would be of great help to know that altough NNAS found our curriculum to be not comparable to the Canadian one we can still get a chance to prove that we do have the knowledge,ethics and skills to practice in Canada.

Oh my God,what a "great" way to start the weekend.

Please anyone that might be able to help share your story...I already know that if you get comparable or somewhat comparable you are fine but what about the ones that get non comparable? Is this it? Is it over for us?

Respectfuly,

Nursero.
Hi Nursero,
I need you help. I am in similar situation as yours. Please guide did you continued to your provincial regulatory body with non comparable advisory report from NNAS. If I can ask what you think NNAS find non comparable in your application like any gaps in education or experience.
Please please please I see your experience as a expert advise.

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Hi, just read this post and it caught my attention.. I'm planning to start my NNAS anytime this month, and I'm just wondering, would NNAS be the best option for me coz I've been here in Canada for more than 5 yrs ( haven't started my application when i arrived :( ) graduated and passed the board in the philippines last 2007, and NO working experience. Advice from an RN working here, just take a 2 yrs course. Also, experience from a friend, took the NNAS and passed the 1yr, without getting the reports. NNAS received all the documents before the deadline but didn't/forgot to assess..

Please advise..thank you
Hello, I have similar situation as you. Please guide me how did you get through this & make this happen. Plssss advise

JCILM

Jul 30, 2019
Hi
I just registered for NNAS today, I am an RN from Dubai. Can anyone help me how to verify Dubai DHA RN license for NNAS ?

your response will be appreciated .

melanie26

Jan 7, 2023
Hello everyone. I started my application to nnas last December 2022. I also added my previous employer since it still covered the year 2018 (5th year) and I started on my current job year 2019. I noted today when I printed the nursing practice form, the 5th year became 2019, so I am planning not to include my previous employer cause I ended my contract there on January 12 2019. However I have no idea how to remove it in my application.Please help..thank you so much

amy1234

Feb 19, 2023
Hello, I know this is a long time but am in the same boat as you. How did it go with the NNAS and CNO? I did my education in USA and have 8 months of experience. What was your timeline like?