+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Singhpreet234

Nov 24, 2020
Hi is someone stuck with nnas , who is waiting for advisory report.created profile in feb 2022
i was waiting for advisory report since august2022, when they received all the documents, no update since then ,,, had call and message them but they’re saying on call that no update from evaluator,,,, if someone with same situation share ur experience pls

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hello
Has anyone become RN in Alberta without bachelor's in nursing back home but managed to pass NCLEX RN either from US or Australia? As I know those two countries would make you eligible for NCLEX RN with three years diploma in nursing especially people from India and Nepal.

patel3747

May 13, 2015
Hi is someone stuck with nnas , who is waiting for advisory report.created profile in feb 2022
i was waiting for advisory report since august2022, when they received all the documents, no update since then ,,, had call and message them but they’re saying on call that no update from evaluator,,,, if someone with same situation share ur experience pls
Hi. Did u receive your report???

darryl200

Aug 9, 2020
My application has been pending since Dec 2022 (Ready for Review). Reason for delay given are - the disruption caused by the pandemic, the high volume of applications becoming ready for review and that each assessment is different. Will update here once I get the assessment done

darryl200

Aug 9, 2020
I am in the same boat. Did you receive your advisory report as yet.

darryl200

Aug 9, 2020
Other than NNAS, BCCNM accepts advisory reports from WES or ICAS etc. Has anyone applied through WES or ICAS?
Just rechecked. These are the Credential Assessment Services acceptable to BCCNM. What is your experience with regards to these agencies?
  • World Education Service
  • Comparative Education Service
  • International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
  • International Credential Evaluation Service
  • NNAS

dragce

Oct 12, 2023
Hi, exciting news everyone!

NNAS is pleased to be partnering with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM) to offer a simplified and faster credentialing service. With this new service, your single advisory report for both the Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professions will now be issued to BCCNM within 5 days of all documents being received!

It will apply to all current and new NNAS applicants who are completing either an RN or LPN application and have identified BCCNM as the regulator. This will happen automatically and you do not need to take any further action.

Palak.patel

Dec 12, 2023
Hello, I have applied to NNAS I have got advisory that I am somewhat compatable.
now, I want to do AHPRA application and transfer nclex score into CNO.
Do i still need to send cno my nnas advisory report?

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
Hello, I have applied to NNAS I have got advisory that I am somewhat compatable.
now, I want to do AHPRA application and transfer nclex score into CNO.
Do i still need to send cno my nnas advisory report?
Yes, you have to send your NNAS advisory report to CNO, only after that your application gonna open in CNO

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Hi,
I would like to if can remove one of my employer and one of registration from one state of India from my NNAS application , because from these two places they are not ready to provide me the forms as per NNAS requirements. Whatever they sent to NNAS doesn’t match NNAS requirement and they are not willing to alter it or sent correspondence email to NNAS. At the moment my profile shows waiting for additional documents. Any thoughts?

Fernanda MRE

Mar 10, 2024
Hi! I'm new here. I've received my NNAS report, not comparable. I would like to know if someone has appealed to get a better report.
Thanks!

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
It’s pointless appealing. Just apply to the Regulatory board of your choice and then fulfil their rules. If you are from one of the exempt countries, try Alberta or NS. Or pass your Nclex with a USA ATT or ATT from Alberta and then transfer license to Ontario or any other province you like.

Reactions: Fernanda MRE