+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Ausnurse

Mar 4, 2019
Well done.can pls tell me how long it took from nnas application to now?

Whats the next steps pls?

I am waiting for mine.
I applied 29th jan of this year, I got my report today. I have to apply to the board of nursing, but I have to still sit my NCLEX.

Loria1712

Oct 3, 2019
Ooh wow 10 months wow. Thanks for getting back to me. All the best for rest. Will be nice to keep us posted for rest so that we can all have an idea. Just curious which nursing board did you apply too?

Ausnurse

Mar 4, 2019
Ooh wow 10 months wow. Thanks for getting back to me. All the best for rest. Will be nice to keep us posted for rest so that we can all have an idea. Just curious which nursing board did you apply too?
I will be applying to CARNA (Alberta)
I will keep everyone updated, I have quite an in-depth thread on here about my whole progress through this application process

Ausnurse

Mar 4, 2019
I have applied with CARNA today: $175 CAD.
Next step is to fill out an hours practiced form and a Registered nurses experience form and just email it to them (much simpler!).
I have filled this out and emailed them today.
Their website says they have a 6-28.5 day turn around with a decision and next steps.

Has anyone had a comparable report that has been deemed not comparable to their registration body?

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
An update to say I got COMPARABLE! Yay!!! So happy all this is over!
Random info:
I studied in Australia at the university of the sunshine coast, graduated 2016.
Ausnurse, Congratulations!
Please share how long did it take (how many weeks, or months) for your application status to change from "Ready for Review" to "Final Review."

Really happy to see that fellow RNs are moving through the process successfully and establishing themselves here in Canada.

Last edited:

Ausnurse

Mar 4, 2019
Ausnurse, Congratulations!
Please share how long did it take (how many weeks, or months) for your application status to change from "Ready for Review" to "Final Review."

Really happy to see that fellow RNs are moving through the process successfully and establishing themselves here in Canada.
10 months in total, and 4 months from ready for review to ready for final review, then about a month till I got my report.

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
10 months in total, and 4 months from ready for review to ready for final review, then about a month till I got my report.
Thank you for your reply!
My application is on "Ready for Final Review" status for 3 days now and so your timeline is very helpful! I know each case is different, but it's still good to know patterns.

Thanks, again!

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
I hope you made it. You can begin your NNAS application even without English because sending documents take time, from school, registration board and employer.
Ya, I just got it last week. As expected, not comparable. I am trying to do the online application, but CRNBC website connecting to NNAS is not yet operational. They emailed me to try again next week. Even in CLPNBC, no access online. I called and emailed to request for application package, I hope they would send it soon.

Ldmello

Oct 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I have been following this thread for about a few months now. I am curious to know if anyone has a similar experience to me. My application status said "Ready for Review" from July 23rd to Oct 18th, 2019. On the next day status of my School documents showed "waiting for additional documents" and said to check my correspondence or email to know which additional documents are required. I checked my email and correspondence but didn't receive any message, then I sent an email to NNAS stating my query and asking about the required documents. NNAS replied saying that "International Credential Evaluator is evaluating your school document and no action is required from the applicant". And, now until today, the status hasn't been changed yet. I am worried. I need your advice. Some kind of feedback would be appreciated.
Thank You, everyone, in advance.

cdurnin79

Jul 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have been following this thread for about a few months now. I am curious to know if anyone has a similar experience to me. My application status said "Ready for Review" from July 23rd to Oct 18th, 2019. On the next day status of my School documents showed "waiting for additional documents" and said to check my correspondence or email to know which additional documents are required. I checked my email and correspondence but didn't receive any message, then I sent an email to NNAS stating my query and asking about the required documents. NNAS replied saying that "International Credential Evaluator is evaluating your school document and no action is required from the applicant". And, now until today, the status hasn't been changed yet. I am worried. I need your advice. Some kind of feedback would be appreciated.

Sorry I'm no help with why but ... I suggest calling them direct and asking again to make sure you arent required to have anything resubmitted.

Last edited:

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Hello Ldmello,
I had a similar experience to yours. My application was on "Ready for Review" status from Aug. 2019 to October 20, 2019. Then on October 21st, I received an email on my gmail account from an evaluator (came directly from her) and she stated that based on her review, there's was a document missing regarding my RN licensure. I also noticed that on the same day my online NNAS application status changed to waiting for additional document or something in those lines. Through a series of emails back and forth, things were straightened with the evaluator and then my NNAS online status went back to "Ready for Review." So, my advice would be to ask NNAS next time you contact them, to provide you with your Evaluator's name and email or his/her telephone number, if possible. I am not sure if they will provide you with this information but at least try to obtain it so that you may contact Evaluator directly. I never had to request her name/email address from NNAS since my Evaluator contacted me via email directly, but I think that in your case, you can make request. Also, ensure that you include your NNAS account number in all of your correspondence via email and if you leave a voicemail message on Evaluator's phone.
Good luck. Hope this was helpful. :)

Kulvinderkaur

Sep 14, 2019
hello everyone
I am applying for NNAS for BC province, i would like to know that if i do not fill my work experience so this will put effect on my advisory report or not i have 1 n half year of experience.