+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Amasarkodie

Feb 16, 2018
Hi,
Is there anyone here that got an advisory report from NNAS and it's not Comparable? They just sent me a Not Comparable report . I live in Alberta province now. Any advice?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hi,
Is there anyone here that got an advisory report from NNAS and it's not Comparable? They just sent me a Not Comparable report . I live in Alberta province now. Any advice?
You'll probably want to start at the beginning of this topic and read through...almost everyone educated outside of Canada is non-comparable according to NNAS. I was also, and I was educated a few miles over the border in the United States at a university which prior to NNAs coming into play, was considered by CNO to be comparable to a Canadian university nursing program. Completely insane. NNAS is not required to tell you why it was non-comparable. There is no disclosure of how the assessment is conducted. So you will have to apply to Alberta's licensing body and go from there. Where did you receive your nursing education?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Did they say why it was not comparable? If not, I would give them a call and follow up on it.
Ha! Good luck with that. NNAS and licensing bodies don't give a crap. They won't tell you anything and there is nothing in place which requires them to, unfortunately.