None Received
Med's Done....
Not Required
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
21/01/2018
wh

what was the reason they gave for needing a new certified true copy?
They didn't give a specific reason they just told me they needed new copies sent to them

thedigitalcurator

Sep 15, 2017
Med's Request
None Received
Med's Done....
Not Required
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
21/01/2018
Sorry to hear...thats messed up though
I know. I've missed out on so much time and knowing that I'm an IEN, there's a slim chance I'll be able to take the bridging program by September 2018 at this point considering that I still have to wait for the report to come out AND THEN input my application to the Board of Nursing :/

It just sucks because I made sure that everything was sent to them within a month (I spent a week going back to forth from my school to my licensing body and my employer and they all sent the documents in the same month) and then I'm still waiting on the same timeline with someone who spent months sending their documents.

thedigitalcurator

Sep 15, 2017
Med's Request
None Received
Med's Done....
Not Required
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
21/01/2018
Sorry to hear...thats messed up though
UPDATE, got my report and unfortunately its non comparable as with other pinoy nurses, I only have recent RN experience, do you think that will be good enough for CNO?

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
UPDATE, got my report and unfortunately its non comparable as with other pinoy nurses, I only have recent RN experience, do you think that will be good enough for CNO?
Well CNO will decide whats next just brace yourself for the long haul thats ahead with this process...can i ask what percentage they gave you

thedigitalcurator

Sep 15, 2017
Med's Request
None Received
Med's Done....
Not Required
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
21/01/2018
Well CNO will decide whats next just brace yourself for the long haul that's ahead with this process...can i ask what percentage they gave you
Haha, I know I heard it takes super long for this step. my ETP is below 45% but I heard it's the norm for Filipino nurses.

Do you think I'll be able to get an answer from them before the bridging program starts this year?

UPDATE: Just paid my application fee for the CNO, but I didn't get any sort of confirmation through email, I only got the page that shows my application ID...is that normal?

Also do they still really process things by snail mail? cause we all know if they send it to the Philippines it will take forever and a day to reach the recipient

Last edited:

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Haha, I know I heard it takes super long for this step. my ETP is below 45% but I heard it's the norm for Filipino nurses.

Do you think I'll be able to get an answer from them before the bridging program starts this year?

UPDATE: Just paid my application fee for the CNO, but i didn't get any sort of confirmation through email, I only got the page that shows my application ID...is that normal?
You will soon get an email maybe in a day or so to do the jurisdiction exam.

Well as for the bridging im not sure as CNO evaluates every application differently. I doubt they will though. You'll get a letter stating what you'll have to do next

thedigitalcurator

Sep 15, 2017
Med's Request
None Received
Med's Done....
Not Required
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
21/01/2018
You will soon get an email maybe in a day or so to do the jurisdiction exam.

Well as for the bridging im not sure as CNO evaluates every application differently. I doubt they will though. You'll get a letter stating what you'll have to do next
Thanks for the clarification, crossing my fingers everything goes smoothly.

The letter you stated, is it by email or literally by snail mail?

Have you successfully completed your CNO registration?

thedigitalcurator

Sep 15, 2017
Med's Request
None Received
Med's Done....
Not Required
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
21/01/2018
Its snail mail....sorry..

No i haven't still waiting
Goodluck to us. Hopefully our application process is smooth, I've read so many horror stories online. Crossing my fingers for both of us and everyone else on here who is in the same boat.

immigration1234

Jun 24, 2017
Well thats good. I am happy you are getting through.

They had request my job descriptions and stuff from way in last year. I provided same to them.

I called and wrote with no luck until maybe a month ago they gave me a update via mail.

The update stated my education was under review, but when i called they said it has not started yet, that its still waiting to be reviewed.

and our reports are very similar. i got 50 non comparable.

How much experience do you have?.

You know whats funny, I applied before you and your further along than i am crazy process.

I hope you get a speedy response as to where you stand
hi have you had any further update from CNO.. I don't have much experience, 1 year in India and currently in UK for 2 years