+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks I was thinking of worst case scenario where it takes 2 years (I saw few folks in forum complaining about 1 year of NNAS) as i am going to work till next year end but I can't work after that because of visa expiration. That's why i applied via express entry to move to Canada. Its a long wait for Green Card in USA for Indians and visa sponsorship is another headache for me. Hopefully 1 year is a good time to know where I am in terms of processing.
For some people, NNAS has taken a month (I've actually only heard of one person for whom this was the case) and for others, it has taken a full year. For most, it falls somewhere in between 4-8 months. You will likely be asked by CNO to take the IENCAP and if you have been successfully working as a RN in the US, passing this shouldn't be an issue for you. But it will take time to get to that point where you can take the exam.

One dream

Nov 17, 2017
Hello friends. I'm new here.just want to know how much gap(above 3yrs)acceptable by nnas.so far I'm confused what to do? Is it gud idea to fill application and wait for nnas response or to start lpn .I have less than 1 Year indian clinical experience after Rn.

hermione17

Oct 31, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-May-2014
AOR Received.
22-Sep-2014
Med's Request
4-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
28-Oct-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
Has anyone here applied for the Winter and Fall 2018 semester for the Bridge yo Canadian Nursing program at Mount Royal University? What time last Oct 1 did you apply?

Raju Daniel

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,
I am New to this group and can anybody please tell me the procedure to apply for NNAS RN. I have done my BSC Nursing and having 4 years exp.
I am from India and applied CSQ and will move to Canada in next 3 months

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hi,
I am New to this group and can anybody please tell me the procedure to apply for NNAS RN. I have done my BSC Nursing and having 4 years exp.
I am from India and applied CSQ and will move to Canada in next 3 months
Follow the instructions on the NNAS website. If I were you I would start now so that if there are any documents needed that would be easier to obtain while you are still in India, you can get them. Some people have had difficulty getting all of the documents from their universities etc when they have already left the country.

Legentellison

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Happy Sunday Group....so a colleague of mine applied to another province got through in a very short time eventhough she did OSCE...the gave her a 1 month course to do anyway that's very short. My question is if i was to apply and get thought and licensed there how would that affect CNO

immigration1234

Jun 24, 2017
Happy Sunday Group....so a colleague of mine applied to another province got through in a very short time eventhough she did OSCE...the gave her a 1 month course to do anyway that's very short. My question is if i was to apply and get thought and licensed there how would that affect CNO
hello,
in which province your friend applied?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
If you wanted to apply to CNO after, you would still have to wait for them to say that you have met all of their requirements. But, you will be more likely to be seen to have met requirements if you have a license in another province. However, if the issue is that they are just sloooooooow and non-responsive, nothing will change with that so you will still be waiting on them.

Reactions: Legentellison

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am asking on behalf of my wife . She is in India and yet to immigrate to Canada.
I have been reading NNAS website for the entire process. One thing is not clear about IETLS requirement.

When do they need the IELTS ? In the beginig of the process or can it be submitted at any time?
What if after submitting all the documents if my wife not able to get 7 bands. Is the fee wasted ?