+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

name mistake in CSQ application

Jan 19, 2018
I made a mistake. In my passport there is no surname, only given name as "XXXXXG XXXXXF" but in my Mon projet application i Wrote given name as XXXXXG and surname as XXXXXF. will it create any problem? It was an honest mistake since all my life i have been using my given name and surname separately. I can not modify the file now since it is in process. I hope that my application does not get rejected.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
It's OK. Just send a letter to MIDI explaining this along with proof of correct name asap. Do this again when you send documents after you receive document checklist.

My wife's DOB was incorrect in MON. After I received document checklist, I mentioned this in cover letter that I had sent to MIDI with documents. Guess what, MIDI still issued CSQ with incorrect DOB. After receiving CSQ, I again sent a mail to MIDI asking them to fix CSQ. This time they sent me CSQ with correct DOB.

Reactions: sunnymks
Jan 19, 2018
It's OK. Just send a letter to MIDI explaining this along with proof of correct name asap. Do this again when you send documents after you receive document checklist.

My wife's DOB was incorrect in MON. After I received document checklist, I mentioned this in cover letter that I had sent to MIDI with documents. Guess what, MIDI still issued CSQ with incorrect DOB. After receiving CSQ, I again sent a mail to MIDI asking them to fix CSQ. This time they sent me CSQ with correct DOB.
Thing is...i already sent my documents. Should i send a new email? Or post?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
In education detail of my spouse mistakenly I enter incorrect end date...the difference of only 2 months.....I have to inform this error to midi? if yes via email or via post....

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
In education detail of my spouse mistakenly I enter incorrect end date...the difference of only 2 months.....I have to inform this error to midi? if yes via email or via post....
I think you should send them an email as well as post along with the supporting documents of your spouse in which the correct dates of the course started and course completion have mentioned.
Along side write an explanation letter to them and also attach the Screenshot of the application (Mon Project) stating the wrong dated.
Wish you all the luck.