+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT - Business Administration May 2020 intake

tharan0302

Mar 24, 2020
I've applied for 2 years diploma in Business Administration in NAIT Edmonton, May 2020.
My application was submitted on 5 Oct 2019 and I'm still waiting.
Has anyone applied NAIT for next year intake and received Acceptance Letter ? :)
Hi,
Congrats. When are you planning to travel and due to the corona issue.?
I got Visa approved and I got only a conditional offer letter from NAIT to complete the conditions of tution deposit and Study permit.
Whereas I already paid the tution deposit. But for the study permit, we can get the study permitby entering canada whereas the NAIT is telling us to submit before April 8th. My course starts in MAY. I dont think I cant come before one month to Canada to submit the SP. Any suggestions or what are the steps you are going through? Also they are suggesting to take the course in September. Which is also very bad due to my situations.

Gurnoor23

Oct 4, 2019
Hi,
Congrats. When are you planning to travel and due to the corona issue.?
I got Visa approved and I got only a conditional offer letter from NAIT to complete the conditions of tution deposit and Study permit.
Whereas I already paid the tution deposit. But for the study permit, we can get the study permitby entering canada whereas the NAIT is telling us to submit before April 8th. My course starts in MAY. I dont think I cant come before one month to Canada to submit the SP. Any suggestions or what are the steps you are going through? Also they are suggesting to take the course in September. Which is also very bad due to my situations.
So are you going to attend online classes?