+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT - Business Administration May 2020 intake

ryan12345

Oct 25, 2019
I've applied for 2 years diploma in Business Administration in NAIT Edmonton, May 2020.
My application was submitted on 5 Oct 2019 and I'm still waiting.
Has anyone applied NAIT for next year intake and received Acceptance Letter ? :)

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've applied for 2 years diploma in Business Administration in NAIT Edmonton, May 2020.
Has anyone applied NAIT for next year intake and received Acceptance Letter ? :)
You applied on your own or through an agent?

ryan12345

Oct 25, 2019
Just update here for anyone needs this.
I submitted my application on 26th Sep 2019 for May 2020 intake.
On 5th Oct, my foreign transcript was started to be assessed.
On 1st Nov, my foreign transcript assessment was done and I got Conditional Letter of Acceptance at a same time. My AGPA was 3.85.

So NAIT takes roundly 1 month to process my application.

Cheers!

Io619

Nov 12, 2019
Just update here for anyone needs this.
I submitted my application on 26th Sep 2019 for May 2020 intake.
On 5th Oct, my foreign transcript was started to be assessed.
On 1st Nov, my foreign transcript assessment was done and I got Conditional Letter of Acceptance at a same time. My AGPA was 3.85.

So NAIT takes roundly 1 month to process my application.

Cheers!
I'm so happy to hear that you have received the letter of acceptance. I've also submitted an application for dip in BA intake fall2020 on 7 Nov, waiting for processing. I would like to know when you send the IELTS result to NAIT?

ryan12345

Oct 25, 2019
I'm so happy to hear that you have received the letter of acceptance. I've also submitted an application for dip in BA intake fall2020 on 7 Nov, waiting for processing. I would like to know when you send the IELTS result to NAIT?
Hi, u mean the official IELTS result ? if it is, then u'll need to submit it when u got Conditional Acceptance Letter. This is an email from NAIT student service:

I would be happy to assist you with your request. Official documents must be submitted by mail or in person, they must be an original official transcript or a notarized copy. Regarding IELTS, we will accept your results electronically if it is coming from IELTS directly. You may contact IELTS and request that your results be sent to NAIT directly.

Io619

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, u mean the official IELTS result ? if it is, then u'll need to submit it when u got Conditional Acceptance Letter. This is an email from NAIT student service:

I would be happy to assist you with your request. Official documents must be submitted by mail or in person, they must be an original official transcript or a notarized copy. Regarding IELTS, we will accept your results electronically if it is coming from IELTS directly. You may contact IELTS and request that your results be sent to NAIT directly.
Thanks.
Do you send the official IELTS result to NAIT after receiving a conditional acceptance letter?

ryan12345

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks.
Do you send the official IELTS result to NAIT after receiving a conditional acceptance letter?
I've just send an email to IDP and asked them to send an official electronic result to NAIT. Waiting for updates from NAIT.

Io619

Nov 12, 2019
I've just send an email to IDP and asked them to send an official electronic result to NAIT. Waiting for updates from NAIT.
Do you know the score must have 5.5 at each parts?(Business Administration with ESL) If one part only have 5.0, is it ok?

Gurnoor23

Oct 4, 2019
Hey, so did u got your final offer letter? Do contact me on insta gurnoor23_

Harman_1032

Mar 18, 2020
Have you received your visa?