+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
What delayed your application in the beginning? The main office in Sydney sends the biometric and police requests, then once it transfers to Nairobi, the office there starts processing the PA side by sending them the medical request. After that they start assessing eligibility around two to three weeks after the medical exam. Then the security check follows, and depending on how long that takes, the PR should follow afterwards. They may also request information about Principle Applicant more as well, once the processing begins in Nairobi.
I think when i get biometric i saw on ECAS my wife side its says decstion made but she did not get sponcer approval email,when she called to ircc after 2 month, they said already its approved and moved to nairobi but they send approval email to her on septmeber and its moved to kenya, and they start my application on october,,,i think my application staked over there, after my wife get decstion made insted of sending to kenya

Last edited:

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
I think when i get biometric i saw on ECAS my wife side its says decstion made but she did not get sponcer approval email,when she called to ircc after 2 month, they said already its approved and moved to nairobi but they sed approval email to her on septmeber and its moved to kenya, and they start my application on october,,,i think my application staked over there, after my wife get decstion made insted of sending to kenya
Yeah that makes sense... Although not everyone gets sponsor approval email... We did not get that in our case... Just hang in there, hope you get some movement soon

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
Yeah that makes sense... Although not everyone gets sponsor approval email... We did not get that in our case... Just hang in there, hope you get some movement soon
Thank you,,, i already passed medical on november 4,2021,,can i know how long i wait to hear next step