+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
I guess so, that’s what letter saying Client Information: Receipt of information from client Kindly provide Imm5532 with attachment, explaining how the relationship developed. Imm5532 was seen, but not the attachment This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/05
I dont remember it the form, it asks about any attachement about the relationship?

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
They said to you,,, they already seen the form but they need the attachement,,,,i dont get it what attachement they want see,,, may they want about your phone contact or any social media evidence with your wife?

Leoswa

Oct 21, 2021
HeHey there,,,i am May 2020 applicant and my file is transfered to nairobi visa office.the last update i got Nov 4,medical passed on
GcKey,what will be the next step?
There was A day that I had went to canada high commission for an enquiry, I meet with another guy who was from Ethiopia but he was staying in Kenya and had dual citizenship also he had come for enquiry about his work permit which he applied in 2020, so he convince those guards that "he was staying in a hotel and the bill was continuing piling up as the days goes buy" which was false so one of the guards called at the immigration office inside that complex and was allowed to go in and explain his problem since he was waiting for final decision he received next day while me I was told to wait. Since the Canada high commission Kenya serves like 3other countries in East Africa the people from those countries have a good advantage over people who live in Kenya

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
There was A day that I had went to canada high commission for an enquiry, I meet with another guy who was from Ethiopia but he was staying in Kenya and had dual citizenship also he had come for enquiry about his work permit which he applied in 2020, so he convince those guards that "he was staying in a hotel and the bill was continuing piling up as the days goes buy" which was false so one of the guards called at the immigration office inside that complex and was allowed to go in and explain his problem since he was waiting for final decision he received next day while me I was told to wait. Since the Canada high commission Kenya serves like 3other countries in East Africa the people from those countries have a good advantage over people who live in Kenya
Interesting... In my opinion, the right channel is raise a webform or contact the Canadian High Commission as shown on their website:

The high commission of Canada in Nairobi is located at Limuru Road, Gigiri and can be contacted by telephone on (20) 366 3000 as well as by email nrobi@international.gc.ca and nairobi@international.gc.ca. The consular section, which shares premises with the high commission, can be reached by email nrobi.consular@international.gc.ca.

That is why VFS Global exists so that it can offer administrative services for CIC, and that's why we mail passport and not take it physically to the Canadian High Commission... Embassies are very protected areas guys.

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
If you have experiance what Documents they will ask me? ,,,,if it might be, i will ready my self

Leoswa

Oct 21, 2021
Interesting... In my opinion, the right channel is raise a webform or contact the Canadian High Commission as shown on their website:

The high commission of Canada in Nairobi is located at Limuru Road, Gigiri and can be contacted by telephone on (20) 366 3000 as well as by email nrobi@international.gc.ca and nairobi@international.gc.ca. The consular section, which shares premises with the high commission, can be reached by email nrobi.consular@international.gc.ca.

That is why VFS Global exists so that it can offer administrative services for CIC, and that's why we mail passport and not take it physically to the Canadian High Commission... Embassies are very protected areas guys.
This is what they keep saying when you contact them with email, "Good day and thank you for your email enquiry.

In response to your email enquiry, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Regards,

Migration Office | Bureau de migration (RTY)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box / C.P. 1013, Limuru Road, 00621 – Nairobi, Kenya

www.kenya.gc.ca

www.canada.ca/immigration"