+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Mikii

Nov 6, 2021
I just received email yesterday for additional documents asking for Client Information: Receipt of information from client Kindly provide Imm5532 with attachment, explaining how the relationship developed. Imm5532 was seen, but not the attachment This must be received at this office also invitation for pre-arrive, I’m confused why would you asked that if they send invitations for pre-arrive

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I just received email yesterday for additional documents asking for Client Information: Receipt of information from client Kindly provide Imm5532 with attachment, explaining how the relationship developed. Imm5532 was seen, but not the attachment This must be received at this office also invitation for pre-arrive, I’m confused why would you asked that if they send invitations for pre-arrive
When did you get your pre arrivals ? When did you apply for sponsorship ? What’s your time line?
Don’t know why but it’s a good thing you got prearrival. Just send them what they requested I’ve seen some in old forums that send documents they requested and in two days got ppr .

Mikii

Nov 6, 2021
When did you get your pre arrivals ? When did you apply for sponsorship ? What’s your time line?
Don’t know why but it’s a good thing you got prearrival. Just send them what they requested I’ve seen some in old forums that send documents they requested and in two days got ppr .
I got it yesterday on 5th both of it at same time
I applied on 14/April/21
It’s was quick it sent my application to of in month I did police check in June received medical on sept 14 and I passed medical oct 2 and now this, there’s anyone else received same thing

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
Would be good to ask for gcms notes to see what exactly is going on with your case, I think
Already im done medical before five days and i passed medical on november 4,2021,,,,do you have experiance what will be next

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
U may not write how the relationship developed catagory on the imm 5532 form,,,,,,the form let you some parts to write how the relationship started and developed.r you write on it???

Mikii

Nov 6, 2021
U may not write how the relationship developed catagory on the imm 5532 form,,,,,,the form let you some parts to write how the relationship started and developed.r you write on it???
Yes I did I wrote a paragraph about it

Mikii

Nov 6, 2021
So what? They didnt belive it or they need additional information
I guess so, that’s what letter saying Client Information: Receipt of information from client Kindly provide Imm5532 with attachment, explaining how the relationship developed. Imm5532 was seen, but not the attachment This must be received at this office by: 2021/12/05