+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
One more question lol ... when did you receive your ghost update before getting your pre arrivals ?
Received ghost update - 6th Oct (But someone said it was technical error so not sure about that)
Received another ghost update - 28th Oct

@Thankful94 ... We have very close timelines, yours might be coming next week, all the best!

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Received ghost update - 6th Oct (But someone said it was technical error so not sure about that)
Received another ghost update - 28th Oct

@Thankful94 ... We have very close timelines, yours might be coming next week, all the best!
I hope so ! The only thing I’ve noticed is that you and kencanadian are living in Kenya . I don’t know how much that will come to play. Time will tell

Congratulations though ! According to kencanadian you should be getting ppr mid next week !!

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
I hope so ! The only thing I’ve noticed is that you and kencanadian are living in Kenya . I don’t know how much that will come to play. Time will tell

Congratulations though ! According to kencanadian you should be getting ppr mid next week !!
Am not sure if country of PA has a significance coz Nairobi VO is supposed to serve all countries under it but as you say time will tell.

Thank you, I hope it would be so. N hope to see progress for everyone eagerly waiting!

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
Thanks! And many congrats to you too!... It must be exciting getting PPR finally for you!!

Yeah, PA in Kenya... Keep us updated on the mailing process n how many days it takes to get pp back.

Neema1

Jun 28, 2021
Do you guys have a WhatsApp group that you can share updates instead of me going at Canada high commission Kenya every month for enquiries about my application? If you have add me +254743753104
****Going to Canada high commission Kenya every month**** ????.... Strange

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Do you guys have a WhatsApp group that you can share updates instead of me going at Canada high commission Kenya every month for enquiries about my application? If you have add me +254743753104
I advise you to delete your number ! You won’t be able to delete it after and it’ll be there for years.