+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I had a question when you got your pre arrival letter Monday did you get a ghost update prior to that or just an email to check gckey ?

by the way my wife doesn’t live in Kenya so I won’t know the answer sorry

Kencanadian

Feb 25, 2021
I had a question when you got your pre arrival letter Monday did you get a ghost update prior to that or just an email to check gckey ?

by the way my wife doesn’t live in Kenya so I won’t know the answer sorry
I wouldn’t know if there was a ghost update. Didn’t check on gc key prior but also gc key has been acting weird. Sometimes won’t log in right away, keeps taking me around. Received an email to check gc key. And the pre arrival was on gc key.

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I wouldn’t know if there was a ghost update. Didn’t check on gc key prior but also gc key has been acting weird. Sometimes won’t log in right away, keeps taking me around. Received an email to check gc key. And the pre arrival was on gc key.
Haha I’ve noticed sometimes I try 15 times to log in. Congrats anyways . I believe they are working harder due to the holidays coming in. They usually finish a lot of application during this time before Christmas . I think they have a quota they have to reach