+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship 2019/2020

nairobery

Jun 29, 2021
we submitted our passport to VFS june 30, they recived it on July 6 and we’re still waiting for it to be returned hopefully early next week
All the best. Hopefully you get soon. When did you do your medicals? and how long did it take for them to process

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Just curious. What took them so long just to receive passport in 6 days [30 june➡ 6 july]. Do you live in different county other than kenya?

Kaurgagan13

Star Member
May 3, 2020
we submitted our passport to VFS june 30, they recived it on July 6 and we’re still waiting for it to be returned hopefully early next week
Hi ,
Can you please guide how to submit passport to nairobi vfs ? Which courier you used and how did you paid, how you paid through bank? I want to get my passport stamped for PRTD application.
Thanks

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
never received the aor2 letter either. nairobi office is very slow compared to other locations.
Hey!
I’ve noticed you did your medical back in April , as well as your application finalized on May and you got your pre arrival 2 months ago. Why is it taking them so long for the PPR. Do you think contacting MP made them slow your process as it was going smooth until you contacted them. I’ve heard but not verified if it a true reason but contacting an MP or constant nagging can sometimes lengthen your process.

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Hey!
I’ve noticed you did your medical back in April , as well as your application finalized on May and you got your pre arrival 2 months ago. Why is it taking them so long for the PPR. Do you think contacting MP made them slow your process as it was going smooth until you contacted them. I’ve heard but not verified if it a true reason but contacting an MP or constant nagging can sometimes lengthen your process.
it's your right and I doubt the visa office would even know, or even lengthen the process.

In this case, I think the security/background check is ongoing still.

This process is very difficult for me because I can't live in my spouse's country long-term due to having no status there.

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I get it same here. I know how difficult it is . I miss my kids a lot as well. Has the PA travelled a lot ? Is that the reason maybe the security is taking longer ?
By the way I’m kinda sure that any webform or inquiry especially contacting an MP or GCMS notes will show up on your file.

Last edited:

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I get it same here. I know how difficult it is . I miss my kids a lot as well. Has the PA travelled a lot ? Is that the reason maybe the security is taking longer ?
By the way I’m kinda sure that any webform or inquiry especially contacting an MP or GCMS notes will show up on your file.
no history of traveling, probably b/c of common name maybe, don't know if that is a factor.