App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
With the blessings of God received my visa.
ECAS also updated

Wish all the best to those waiting and keep the faith.

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Congratulations Timroo

Timroo

Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
Congratulations Mrs. Hassan

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
Contratulations Mrs. Hassan, mutta and Timroo.

I am May 14 applicant and NVO communicate me on November,2014 for additional documents(PCC and PoF), we provide them on December 10 but no communication until now,i have raised GCMS and waiting for reply, please forum members, do you have any idea what is going on?

muta

Sep 28, 2011
luckyme said:
Contratulations Mrs. Hassan, mutta and Timroo.

I am May 14 applicant and NVO communicate me on November,2014 for additional documents(PCC and PoF), we provide them on December 10 but no communication until now,i have raised GCMS and waiting for reply, please forum members, do you have any idea what is going on?
Hello Luckyme. You can try to send CSE. It could help.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
muta said:
Hello Luckyme. You can try to send CSE. It could help.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi
Thank you very much for reply muta, but they said they only reply for CSE, if it exceed the maximum processing time that CIC put on its website, which is 21 months for NVO. What shall I do? what do you think the reason for the delay?

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
luckyme said:
Thank you very much for reply muta, but they said they only reply for CSE, if it exceed the maximum processing time that CIC put on its website, which is 21 months for NVO. What shall I do? what do you think the reason for the delay?
Hello everyone, they call us for interview...i think it is a positive sign, is there any one that has been called for interview? share me anything that you think will help please.

muta

Sep 28, 2011
Congratulations luckyme. This is a positive sign. Wat i can say is that you should think about why they are calling you for interview. Most probably there is something they need clarity on. I would also suggest asking this in the Nigerian forum since i have read about many interview cases there. You should be able to get some pointers as what to expect. I would suggest you get most of your documents together especially stuff to do with work history. Gud luck with the interview.

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
muta said:
Congratulations luckyme. This is a positive sign. Wat i can say is that you should think about why they are calling you for interview. Most probably there is something they need clarity on. I would also suggest asking this in the Nigerian forum since i have read about many interview cases there. You should be able to get some pointers as what to expect. I would suggest you get most of your documents together especially stuff to do with work history. Gud luck with the interview.
Thank you very much muta, your comments are realy helping me,i will try to do that

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Congratulations luckyme. Yes you are correct it is a positive sign, because if there was something really wrong with the application they would have rejected it without calling you for an interview. So as Muta states, they just want some clarification on something in your application. If you applied via FSWP then it's mostly likely something related to your work history. Just don't panic, there's nothing much to worry about, since you already have one leg already in :).

All the best, and let us know how it goes.

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
henudo said:
Congratulations luckyme. Yes you are correct it is a positive sign, because if there was something really wrong with the application they would have rejected it without calling you for an interview. So as Muta states, they just want some clarification on something in your application. If you applied via FSWP then it's mostly likely something related to your work history. Just don't panic, there's nothing much to worry about, since you already have one leg already in :).

All the best, and let us know how it goes.
Thank you very much henudo,I will let you know how it goes.

muta

Sep 28, 2011
Praise be to GOD. Got my Visa. Ecas also updated. Gudluck to all those waiting. Do not loose faith. Special thanks to Timroo and Mrs. Hassan.

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015