+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIROBI visa office applicants let's network here

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
muta said:
Praise be to GOD. Got my Visa. Ecas also updated. Gudluck to all those waiting. Do not loose faith. Special thanks to Timroo and Mrs. Hassan.
Congratulation muta.....wish you all the best in your future life

Timroo

Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
Congratulations Muta.. wish you all the best.

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
my ECAS updated to process started, but the weird thing is it says process started on August 26, 2014 and my PER date is August 27,2014, which means they have been started processing my application before my PER :D

and there is also 3rd line says we send you a letter for interview, my ECAS is different ;)

Mrs Hassan

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Jus wanted to share I've done my landing in Toronto and the process was very smooth. The immigration is very friendly and guided us all the way. Good luck to all

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
It's so inspiring to see you make the landing Mrs. Hassan. All the best in the new life. I'm still waiting, but really glad to hear from another Nairobi VO thread that many people have in the last week received updates from the VO. :)

Mrs Hassan said:
Jus wanted to share I've done my landing in Toronto and the process was very smooth. The immigration is very friendly and guided us all the way. Good luck to all

muta

Sep 28, 2011
Congrats Mrs. Hassan on the landing and enjoy the new life. Me i will be landing a little later on.

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
Mrs Hassan said:
Congrats Mrs Hassan,.....so happy for you, good luck in Totonto

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
@Luckyme All the best tomorrow, I am hoping you get good news.

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Hey Luckyme,

How did the interview go?

Nowadays it seems very quiet in here. Is there any other pending NVO applicant out there, or am I alone? :(

Mrs Hassan

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone! How's the process goin? Toronto is good, and getting cold. If you want any tips, pls let me know and ill advise to the best of my ability. One thing i want to stress is that driving here is very important, as things are far. It would be nice if you can get a letter from the embassy before you come showing you have the driving experience that you have. That makes the process easier.
Good luck and let's keep this group active!

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Thanks Mrs Hassan. Can you confirm if it is a letter from the Canadian High Commission in Nairobi or it is the Kenyan embassy in Canada. I'm also confused by this because I thought I would need to get the letter from the local transport authority that grants driving licenses in my country of origin, in my case NTSA.

muta

Sep 28, 2011
Mrs Hassan said:
Hi everyone! How's the process goin? Toronto is good, and getting cold. If you want any tips, pls let me know and ill advise to the best of my ability. One thing i want to stress is that driving here is very important, as things are far. It would be nice if you can get a letter from the embassy before you come showing you have the driving experience that you have. That makes the process easier.
Good luck and let's keep this group active!
Nice to hear from you Mrs. Hassan. Hope you are enjoying yourself in Toronto. I personally will need alot of tips. I expect to land at the end of January.

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
Hi Forum members,
how is everybody, this is to inform you that i have received MR and RPRF request from Nairobi Visa Office, but i have one question, i have no idea how to pay RPRF, is there any body who pay RPRF could tell me what to do please? i want to pay for the receiver general just we did for the application fee, but then what? how do they know i pay the fee? please help me, i need your help ???

Timroo

Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
Congratulations Luckyme,

They usually give details of fees and how to pay. If you are in Kenya you do a direct deposit in their CBA account. See below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp