June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@ Gashe
I am sorry for being late to respond; It is easy to pay the RPRF through Canada Embassy in Addis you first take appointment at the gate either for Tuesday or Thursday then you just explain them that you want to pay RPRF so they will tell you the exact figure and the bank where you order the CPO, Or you can just go commercial Bank and order for a Bank Draft in CAD or USD.
I hope this will help.
If there is anything unclear for you send me a PM.

Regards,

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
CACA said:
@ Gashe
I am sorry for being late to respond; It is easy to pay the RPRF through Canada Embassy in Addis you first take appointment at the gate either for Tuesday or Thursday then you just explain them that you want to pay RPRF so they will tell you the exact figure and the bank where you order the CPO, Or you can just go commercial Bank and order for a Bank Draft in CAD or USD.
I hope this will help.
If there is anything unclear for you send me a PM.

Regards,
hi CaCa
Thanks ! i just paid but medical remain and final package i will send to NVo after nest weak via Canadian Embassy in Addis.
Are you in Addis?
regard

DHB123

Jul 13, 2012
Hi Mr.Gashe, CACA and all others who are NVO applicant please share your experience and knowledge, Help me friends.

The Visa office in Kenya requested me for updates of documents. While i have been waiting for Medical request they requested for document updates.

1. Why NVO asking me for updates of Doc while others are moving to Medical this time?
2. First of all the Immigration File Number on the document request form doesn't belong to me. Does the updates of documents apply to me even though it is the wrong File Number? The names are all correct.
2. IELTS and /or TEF results (see attached instructions). I am a pre June 2010 applicant where the IELTS test was not mandatory. Why they requesting me this doc.
3. Updated proof of employment with a detailed job description on company letterhead; I have applied as a FINANCIAL CONTROL OFFICER this job category is not currently available on the current NOC after June 2010. Besides, I am promoted to other position which have never been on NOC. What does the proof of employment mean? Is that possible to present my current employment certificates and detailed job descriptions which has never been on NOC? Why they asking this document?
4. Police clearance, Proof funds and confirmation of e-mail address is also requested,( these are easy to get).

Please respond me soon,
DHB

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
DHB123 said:
Hi Mr.Gashe, CACA and all others who are NVO applicant please share your experience and knowledge, Help me friends.

The Visa office in Kenya requested me for updates of documents. While i have been waiting for Medical request they requested for document updates.

1. Why NVO asking me for updates of Doc while others are moving to Medical this time?
2. First of all the Immigration File Number on the document request form doesn't belong to me. Does the updates of documents apply to me even though it is the wrong File Number? The names are all correct.
2. IELTS and /or TEF results (see attached instructions). I am a pre June 2010 applicant where the IELTS test was not mandatory. Why they requesting me this doc.
3. Updated proof of employment with a detailed job description on company letterhead; I have applied as a FINANCIAL CONTROL OFFICER this job category is not currently available on the current NOC after June 2010. Besides, I am promoted to other position which have never been on NOC. What does the proof of employment mean? Is that possible to present my current employment certificates and detailed job descriptions which has never been on NOC? Why they asking this document?
4. Police clearance, Proof funds and confirmation of e-mail address is also requested,( these are easy to get).

Please respond me soon,
DHB
hello Mr DHB
really feel sorry to hear that but no harm here to get request document update, i think it's better than being rufeused, so be petiant and carfully obtain what they demand from you!! don't wast ur time by asking why!! regarding file # they have right to change any time i thinkinside procedure.
best regrd
BTW when do U get this RU using to name Selamta & DHB ???
gashe

Rajao

Sep 3, 2012
Hi VO Nairobi applicants,

it seems so quiet this last time. I am waiting the precious visa. It's almost 9 weeks that I have sent my medicals. Nothing new except medical line in ecas. ::)

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Rajao,

Can u share us ur time line? when u get medical received line after u did medical? Are u post/pre june
2010 applicant?

I heard from another thread visa office stop giving
visa until 2013 for skilled applicant such as MI1,MI2 and MI3 do u have any idea about this?

With regards,

Rajao

Sep 3, 2012
Dear Caca,

Here is my timeline: In Process: Jun 11, 2012; med + Visa fees + Passport: Jul 03, 2012; med on ecas: Jul 27th, 2012. I am FSW 1.

Concerning some VOs stopping giving visa until 2013, my hope is always receiving the visas very soon.

Last week, I sent an email to Nairobi asking the status of my application but I haven't received any response yet.

edla

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
sent in July
VISA ISSUED...
Not ye
LANDED..........
Probably in February 2013
Hi

@Rajero I have received similar message, I think you are right some visa offices have stopped giving visa in 2012.

It's a bit depressing but don't worry it's a matter of time, we will get it as we welcome 2013.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Does NVO check any pending liabilities (dues) while processing the case?

rgds

Rajao

Sep 3, 2012
Elda,

You are spreading that news in all forum, why you don't answer many applicants question about which your VO is? :p

Our hope and faith, we get our visa very soon :D

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@Rajao

Thanks for ur information, it is almost 10week since i sent my medical but i didn't get medical recieved line on Ecas
does it means there is a problem on my medical? by the way are u pre/post June 2010 applicant?

Thanks!

Rajao

Sep 3, 2012
Dear Caca,

Have you sent them an email asking the status of your application after medical?

But I noticed many applicants got their visas without medical line in their ecas.

Thanks

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Rajao

Thanks for your reply, Yes I have sent them an email asking about my status and I am still waiting for their response
I know some people in this thread who got visa without this line. Please inbox me if you get any progress from VO.

Regards,

payalsevak2610

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Uganda
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21.1.2010, another under fsw on 29.6.2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13.2.2012, re-medical on 3.7.2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
sent on 29.8.2012 (asked to submit after 30 days of medical, letter dated 3.7.2012)
VISA ISSUED...
12.11.2013 (waiting.....decision made on 11.9.2012 for 1st case n its withdrawn, DDs encashed on 2nd oct - after 65 days of submission.)
LANDED..........
hey guys, dont get disappointed. many of my frnds like 4 of dem whose vo is nairobi, got visa issued last week. all wer pr with more than 3 family members.

mine medical done on 30th july, passport sent on 29th aug, ecase status changed to decision made on 10th sep. now waiting for chc to call me. so, dhl can pick d doxz with prepaid courier coupon.

you all will get gud news very soon. wish u best.