+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi visa office applicant !

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Mimisha

I am so happy for you since it goes to show that the NVO is working on our files

I wish you all the best and thanks for lifting up our spirits on NVO

OHYE-QC

Feb 5, 2012
hi pendo33,
congrats.
i would like to solicitate your help on 1 question.
Did you do take your medical at city clinic or ban pasteur.
thanks for your reply.

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello everybody,

My medicals are sent on 10th Feb. while passport & other docs not yet. PCC not yet received.

Waiting again. Hope to hear good news from you too. From other threads it appears that Visa offices are working backlogs fast.

Dassen

Aug 6, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
In Process April 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
October 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27 June 2012
LANDED..........
25 August 2012
Congrats again Mimisha, :) :)

Do you mean that you have already done your medicals? If so, please give some details about Where you did it, how much you paid, etc. What about your Police Certificates? Have they asked you to send new ones?

Thanks,
Dassen

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello Dassen

We were asked original passport, PCC, & medical certificates. We applied for PCC on 13.2.12 and the certificate is to be received on 13.3.12. GMS will send the receipts of the PCC & the original passport by this week. I had to renew the passport of my children and was required to fill a schedule A form for my elder daughter who reached 18.

Two options were given where medicals could be done: City clinic & Mon Pasteur. I did medicals at City clinic & it cost Rs11200 for 4 persons + Rs3500 for courier charges. At Mon Pasteur, they quoted Rs4000 per person all inclusive. Medicals are despatched by the clinic itself. PCC wioll be sent after receipt.

Hope to get good news from you soon.

Mimisha

Dassen

Aug 6, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
In Process April 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
October 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27 June 2012
LANDED..........
25 August 2012
Hey Mimisha,
Thanks for the info. I am glad to see that things are going very fast for you. I am sure decision in your case will be reached within 2-3 months. Good luck for the future.

In my case, it's already one year since i sent my full docs. My status is still RBVO.

Dassen.

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
OHYE-QC said:
hi pendo33,
congrats.
i would like to solicitate your help on 1 question.
Did you do take your medical at city clinic or ban pasteur.
thanks for your reply.
[Hi OHYE,

Sorry I missed your question as I havent logged on the forum for weeks. I used to get notifications on my email which I havent and wondering why. Any way, about your question, depending on the country you are living in, in your MMR package you will be provided with a list of designated clinics/Doctors to visit. In my case it was USA and Kenya as I have family members in both countries.

let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks
Pendo33/quote]

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
[ Hi Mimisha,

Congratulations, I am very happy for you on the recent progress of your file.

Best regards,

Pendo33
quote author=Mimisha link=topic=68072.msg1290962#msg1290962 date=1329889362]
Hello everybody,

My medicals are sent on 10th Feb. while passport & other docs not yet. PCC not yet received.

Waiting again. Hope to hear good news from you too. From other threads it appears that Visa offices are working backlogs fast.
[/quote]

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Praise be to God,

I received my medicals request, letter dated 15th February 2012!! Now I have to scramble to get police certificates from both Tanzania and Kenya and pay the RPRF and update the Schedule A form. You have only 60 days to send in all the requested documents or they proceed to refuse the case! Nairobi VO definitely moving, I was terrified after having been in Decision Made since October last year!

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
schmeichel said:
Praise be to God,

I received my medicals request, letter dated 15th February 2012!! Now I have to scramble to get police certificates from both Tanzania and Kenya and pay the RPRF and update the Schedule A form. You have only 60 days to send in all the requested documents or they proceed to refuse the case! Nairobi VO definitely moving, I was terrified after having been in Decision Made since October last year!
what wonderful news i heard? o lord thank U! the moment i have send 2 U a PM i heared this! WoW!!
we have hope .
Congra my brother!!!

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Gashe,

Thanks a lot bro, you gave me a lot of support during a tough time, I hope your case gets processed soon too, it looks like NVO is moving in to the 38 MI-1 list now! All the best to everyone!

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is really good news schmeichel. i hope for the very best.

well lets wait on our cases but now morale is going up!

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Schmeichel,

This is great news indeed, thanks be to GOD!

Police certificates in Kenya take at most two weeks. If you are not in Kenya it may be worthy to pay the cost to go to CID Headquaters in person.

All the best.

Pendo33

schmeichel said:
Praise be to God,

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
schmeichel said:
Praise be to God,

This is another good news! cheers!

Have they asked you to provide another bank statement as well?

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Hi pendo, sonko thanks, Nairobi police certificate won't be a problem, I am actually here right now and I have had to "expedite" the process so I can get it by Friday (by the way Nairobi has become very expensive!). I will do my medicals in Dar es Salaam and send in my documents including passport from there. They have not asked for bank statements yet but I have to update Schedule A so they might ask for it.