Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Cngatulation brother.that means her passport is stamped with Visas. and now today the passport is sent back.double check your emails for instructions to pick up the passport. from whatever you used DHL or Fedex or..

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Done october 06/2015 / pass
Passport Req..
Handed to officer after interview
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Thanks lonely guy , I'm hopping nairobi cic will send notification email to us ( my wife and me )...

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Congrats!!

Falmaata said:
Hello everyone ! Here is the good news regarding my wife application , when I checked her ECAS this morning it says " Decision made " good luck to everyone

zainy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2015
Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. As previously mentioned, my passport was requested and sent at the end of September but I haven't heard anything back since then. I thought when they request your passport, they are ready to stamp your PR. Is this not correct? I'm beginning to get worried since it's approaching to 2 months now :(. Anyone in a similar position?

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Falmaata said:
hello sir , As lonleyguy said cases are different They have request my wife passport and some documents after 8 months of process , yesterday her application gt finalized ( visa office sent me an email )and asked to submit a pre-paid dhl envelop , so be patient n relax , i know waiting time is stressful but we can't do anything about it but nairobi visa office doing good this time as they are surveying only 5 countries ( ethiopia, eritrea, kenya, djibouti, and somalia ) look my wife submitted requested documents on October 26 and her file have been finalized on the 28th ( 2 days ) ... hope good things will come to all of us soon .gd luck
Dear Falmaata,
I would like to ask you do you think Rwanda Burundi and Uganda are under cic in Darlsalem? Please light me on this
Thanks
Kindly Elger

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Yes ! Darsalam visa office is serving ( Burundi , Rwanda , seychelles , tanzania , uganda , Zambia and comoros ) , good luck to all of us

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=zainy , Be patient your file was transferred about 4 months a go i guess as i see from ur timeline .. look requesting a passport does not mean they are going to stamp with visa right away , theyhave to finalise ur application process first , i was wondering what is ur application status rit now ? ( application received or in process ) , to give u an idea from my process they interviewed my wife october 2015 then passed , visa officer took her passport and told her to submit police certificate, family information form with Prepaid ( dhl ) those are submitted on october 26 and they sent me an email on 28 saying that my wife application is complete and finalized , then i checked my wife ECAS yesterday '' DM'' which means visa stamped and ready to send her passport back or Sent . gd luck

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
So Niarobi transferred all the files of the remaining counties to Dar??
I don't think they informed the ppl know that they transferred the files..
Maybe Dar is just doing the all the checking n then pp has to be sent to Niarobi for the stamp?
Does anyone know?

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
samjj2 said:
So Niarobi transferred all the files of the remaining counties to Dar??
I don't think they informed the ppl know that they transferred the files..
Maybe Dar is just doing the all the checking n then pp has to be sent to Niarobi for the stamp?
Does anyone know?

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=samjj2 I don't think they send passport to Nairobi for visa stamp , Its a pilot project opened by cic in d/ slam to serve those countrys that's why Nairobi visa office flexible and fast processing applications , all applications from those countrys are processed in Tanzania d/salam which is very good for all of us

zainy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2015
Falmaata said:
[quote author=zainy , Be patient your file was transferred about 4 months a go i guess as i see from ur timeline .. look requesting a passport does not mean they are going to stamp with visa right away , theyhave to finalise ur application process first , i was wondering what is ur application status rit now ? ( application received or in process ) , to give u an idea from my process they interviewed my wife october 2015 then passed , visa officer took her passport and told her to submit police certificate, family information form with Prepaid ( dhl ) those are submitted on october 26 and they sent me an email on 28 saying that my wife application is complete and finalized , then i checked my wife ECAS yesterday '' DM'' which means visa stamped and ready to send her passport back or Sent . gd luck
Faalmata, I am still confused about your timeline. I thought they request your passport once your application has been finalized? I guess this was a misunderstanding on my end. Can you please tell me your wife's timeline again from when you sent the passport to when she received it. Also, my status on CIC says "In process". What does this mean?

For everyone else who's wondering how files are transferred from NRB to DAR - From my experience, my file was sent to DAR although I specified NRB on my application but my passport was requested to be sent to NRB. I believe they are sending it to DAR for initial review and then it is getting finalized in NRB, but again, this is just my assumption.

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=zainy first they sent her an interview letter on Augest states that her interview scheduled for october 6 and told her to bring original passport , new police clearance and any proof that proofs the marriage is genuine( my wife forgot her police clearance ) ,,,, then visa officer interviewed her , checked her proofs and told her he's happy with every thing and approved , he took her passport and noticed her to prepare her police clearance for submition , on october 22 they send her a latter to submit police clearance , newly completed family information form ( IMM5406 ) with prepaid envelope and saying that her application is in its final stage( Not finalized at this stage ) , she sent all requested documents on october 26 and VO received october 27 , on october 29 she received an email saying '' your application has been finalized '' after that i checked her ECAS on November 9 it changed from in process to '' Decision made "hope this will help good luck to all of us

zainy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2015
Falmaata said:
[quote author=zainy first they sent her an interview letter on Augest states that her interview scheduled for october 6 and told her to bring original passport , new police clearance and any proof that proofs the marriage is genuine ,,,, then visa officer interviewed her , checked her proofs and told her he's happy with every thing and approved , he took her passport and told to send police clearance with prepaid envelope , she sent on october 10 and VO received october 12 , then she received an email on october 26 states that her application is finalized , then i checked her ECAS on november 9 it says 'Decision made '' hope this will help ....
Oh okay. Thanks for explaining. The thing is I'm already in Canada so they emailed me and asked to send me passport which I have already done at the end of September with a prepaid envelope. I assume this means that I will not be called for an interview?

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=zainy , Yea if they requested a passport no interview ( waved ) , sending u a latter after u submitted your passport is a standard procedure ( official ), even they sent ma wife an email after police clearances received

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
zainy said:
Faalmata, I am still confused about your timeline. I thought they request your passport once your application has been finalized? I guess this was a misunderstanding on my end. Can you please tell me your wife's timeline again from when you sent the passport to when she received it. Also, my status on CIC says "In process". What does this mean?

For everyone else who's wondering how files are transferred from NRB to DAR - From my experience, my file was sent to DAR although I specified NRB on my application but my passport was requested to be sent to NRB. I believe they are sending it to DAR for initial review and then it is getting finalized in NRB, but again, this is just my assumption.
Zainy all new application for those countries will be processed in Tanzania , nothing is going bk for processing to nairobi, Darsalam is a new cic visa office for east Africa , Im hoping that ur file was started in nairobi thats y and at the time DS office under pilot project or not well organized