Interview........
Done october 06/2015 / pass
Passport Req..
Handed to officer after interview
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Thanks lonely guy ... But I was wondering wat are those excepitins for example ?

meena88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi/ Dar es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 25 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
Has anyone that has their file in dar es salaam had a passport request? If so when did you apply and when did you get the request? I'm still fighting with them on as to why I had a passport request from Nairobi but now that my file is there they say they don't need it so any info would be helpful right now. Thanks guys hope everyone else's applications are going smoothly :)

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline is below:

We received your application for permanent residence on October, 2010. (Refugee Private Sponsorship)
We started processing your application on February, 2015.
We sent you a letter on February, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Interview scheduled for March, 2015. (I did the interview on March 2015)
We sent you medical instructions on June, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us - ( I did the Medicals on July 2015).
Medicals have been recieved (updated the ecas 13th October 2015)

Please what is next? how long to whait upto the decision make? is it possible my landing date becomes with in October or November? Please share your experience with me!!!

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Said Tujar ( rich ) you are very close , have u received passport request letter yet ? ( passporti tee Ergiite ) , hope u will here good news very soon ?

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Next step will be a passport request , if u already requested and submitted your passport , wait for return of ur passport with visa stamped ( MAX 3-4 )

sheR2016

May 20, 2015
Hello guys

Sorry to high jack the main conversation.

If am divorced do i still need to prove child custody if am the mother?and if i change the name of the baby on birth certificate will it have an issue with the embassy?am applying from Qatar.

Am in desperate need to go with my baby but in very bad terms with the dad who doesnt allow me to see the baby.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sheR2016 said:
Hello guys

If am divorced do i still need to prove child custody if am the mother?and if i change the name of the baby on birth certificate will it have an issue with the embassy?am applying from Qatar.

Am in desperate need to go with my baby but in very bad terms with the dad who doesnt allow me to see the baby.
Already answered in your other thread... You will need to prove court ordered sole custody of the child or a signed declaration from the father giving formal permission to remove the child.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-advise-divorce-in-process-and-i-need-to-apply-for-express-entry-t364365.0.html;msg4709938#msg4709938

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[I dont have passport and they will not request passport from me, because i informed the immigration officer that i donot have passport during my interview, They will provide One way travel document to me with the visa after Decision is made,
is there any one to advice how long between Medicals recieved and Decision made.]

Falmaata said:
Said Tujar ( rich ) you are very close , have u received passport request letter yet ? ( passporti tee Ergiite ) , hope u will here good news very soon ?

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Falmaata said:
Next step will be a passport request , if u already requested and submitted your passport , wait for return of ur passport with visa stamped ( MAX 3-4 )
Dear Falmaata how about if i dont have any passport and already declared to immigration center and visa office as well.

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Said that is not a problem visa office will contact IOM and prepare a single intry travel documents for you ...

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Hi sheR2016,

I understand that it's painful for any mother to be separated from their child. But as zardoz advises, there are Canadian immigration laws that CIC follows, and one of them is designed to stop EXACTLY what you are trying.

The best thing would be to solve the issue through legal means, before immigrating. Because even if you get your immigration approved, you will still need to provide the sole custody documents from the court or consent from the father to get your child to immigrate. And if CIC discovers what your are trying, your visa would be revoked and banned entry into Canada for a long time.

Please listen to zardoz, and get the custody issue resolved first, or find a way of getting the father to consent to her immigration.

All the best.

sheR2016 said:
Hello guys

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Said as of how long , no one can predict time frame its up to your case and visa office , hope u hear some thing by January 2016 ( keep in your mind preparing travel document will take some time as they need to contact IOM ), be patient you are almost done .galatoomi

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Falmaata said:
Thanks lonely guy ... But I was wondering wat are those excepitins for example ?
Different cases might happpen.you know, for example you saw people here that they had their passports for 3 months because after submitting their passports there were issues with their medicl exams. leading to ask them to to mak enew exams first.that's one example. are your medical exam still valid?in your case if you have no issue you should hear from them end of this week or nex one.also keep tacking your ecas since it might change to DM.

Be blessed.Salamneich.

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Falmaata said:
Hi all ! my wife have received a letter form visa office states her application , she was submitted her police clearance and pre-paid envelop 2 weeks a go as officer asked her to submit during her interview , and they asked to submit those which done already and to submit another new Additional family information ( was submitted with application 2014 ) , i was wondering why they ask for that again ? finally its saying ''kindly send us a poe-paid courier coupon so that we may return your passport and original documents once the application has been finalised , in order to do so , please contact ur preferred registered courier provider ( DHL )and make necessary payment . once this has been done inform ur courier company to confirm payment directly to our office for document to be packed and dispatched , please advise the courier that the confirmation emailshould be sent to nrobi.imdispatch@international.gc.ca and should contain ur date of birth and file number ( F ##### ) . my question is my wife sent visa office a pre-paid envelop which has DHL address on it to for passport return , dhl has to send an email to them ? if yes what kind ? thanks