+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIROBI OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2014

simbakubwa

Apr 12, 2015
Awmf, no, just got the passport back on friday. (Nairobi had it for 4 weeks in total). Do you think buffalo is better than niagara falls?

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I need your support and experience please!!

I am permanent resident applicant outside canada, i live in Djibouti, but my case is being processing in Nairobi.

My timeline is:
Received your application on Oct 2010
started processing your Applicaton Feb 2011
Interview Scheduled on March 2015

i have got letter for the medicals, i have done the medical exam on July 2015, still i dont have any response and my ECAS is not changing.

Kindly support me on your experience.

Thanks in advance.

simbakubwa

Apr 12, 2015
Awmf! We need your advice!

We are going to Buffalo to flagpole this week!!

A). Can you please describe what yo did in detail?

B). We will be driving. Do we drive across into buffalo? Or walk over to the flag?

C). When coming back into Canada, do you park at the office, or drive to the guard in the booth?

D). Why does it take 2 hours?

E). Does it matter if I'm from Kenya. , and dont have a USA visa?

We have all the documentation, just need your advice!

Awmf2014

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Sorry, I landed at rainbow bridge.
I walked over to the US border. At the rainbow bridge, there is a pedestrian walkway. Just follow that pedestrian walkway. As mentioned in my earlier post, No US visa is needed. You state that you want to flagpole, then you get administrative refusal from US border service agent.

Then, come back to the Canadian side. The wait at the Canadian side takes 2 hours plus- I don't know why. The landing process takes a long time according to the border agent I spoke to. You have to be prepared to wait for sometime, perhaps all day.

If you decide to drive through, the border agents will advise you on where you need to park your vehicle on both sides.

simbakubwa said:
Awmf! We need your advice!

We are going to Buffalo to flagpole this week!!

A). Can you please describe what yo did in detail?

B). We will be driving. Do we drive across into buffalo? Or walk over to the flag?

C). When coming back into Canada, do you park at the office, or drive to the guard in the booth?

D). Why does it take 2 hours?

E). Does it matter if I'm from Kenya. , and dont have a USA visa?

We have all the documentation, just need your advice!

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
SAID MISKIN said:
Hello,

I am permanent resident applicant outside canada, i live in Djibouti, but my case is being processing in Nairobi.

My timeline is:

i have got letter for the medicals, i have done the medical exam on July 2015, still i dont have any response and my ECAS is not changing.

Hey Said,

Interview was March 2015? You've done the interview already?

Thanks in advance.

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
SAID MISKIN said:
Hello,

My timeline is:

Thanks in advance.
Hey Said,

Did you say interview was March 2015?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
friends, in How log notes are provided? last time I ordered them I got them after 1 month and one day. and now I ordrered for second time it's 34 days I have not yet got the,. however 4 days after ordering Iw as asked to give a new consent since the fiorst one could not be used for the second time.I had received a notice that this should be 30 days. does sometimes go beyond this time?

peron

Feb 23, 2012
Hello mates!is it advisable for me to email da Nairobi office en find out why our file is delaying or it has to be da sponsor to ask them?da status changed to in process in August but nothing more yet!da waiting is really painful,our file is taking longer than da posts I keep reading,is it because he is sponsoring me with our 5 year daughter?pliz someone talk to me.da status changing to in process,does it indicate some good news?

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Same here! Changed in process in aug n still nothing.. I think the office just got extremely slow or something.
Taking longer then what ppl have said. Been now like 5 weeks n still nothing from the office.
It's soo fustrating. Did u order the notes for ur file? I am thinking of doing that now.

peron said:
Hello mates!is it advisable for me to email da Nairobi office en find out why our file is delaying or it has to be da sponsor to ask them?da status changed to in process in August but nothing more yet!da waiting is really painful,our file is taking longer than da posts I keep reading,is it because he is sponsoring me with our 5 year daughter?pliz someone talk to me.da status changing to in process,does it indicate some good news?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Hello Samji, I saw your name and thought it's PPR for you.cauz we have almost the same timeline.
Yes I did order notes for the second time.for the first time I ordered them by end of May, and got them by end of June.though it's hard to understand their technical codes, but you end by having an idea of which level is your file arriving.
I wish they could understand how,this waiting is stressfull, they could do something for us.sometimes I can't event do much at work.
anyway let's hope for the best.maybe this month will leave us with a good news.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
lonelyguy said:
Hello Samji, I saw your name and thought it's PPR for you.cauz we have almost the same timeline.
Yes I did order notes for the second time.for the first time I ordered them by end of May, and got them by end of June.though it's hard to understand their technical codes, but you end by having an idea of which level is your file arriving.
I wish they could understand how,this waiting is stressfull, they could do something for us.sometimes I can't event do much at work.
anyway let's hope for the best.maybe this month will leave us with a good news.
I can understand your frustration. I'm May applicant and I'm already frustrated as you guys are. I thought tz office will speed things up forward and it's election year i expected immigration will be faster than previous year. I have email my visa office, called cic and called my MP office no respond . But we all hoping for the best. lets be wait and seee.

peron

Feb 23, 2012
I don't understand the ordering of notes!!!can u pliz try to explain to me,may be I cud try it out en see wat they have to say,thanx

simbakubwa

Apr 12, 2015
Hey ya!! We just flagpoled at the peace bridge today and have officially landed!! Super easy! One hour and done!! No more hassles or waiting!! Yeah!!! Thanks for all your help and advice, and good luck!

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Congratulation Simbakali.now u r officially a Canadian PR.by theway you should by 1Tusker to alwfm2104 and alwwsagy, because of your swali mingi(to much questions), but now we are happy for you.one day will be our turn and one day this forum will be there but in a diffferent name (2017,...). once again congratulation.