+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIROBI CHC: I NEED PEOPLE WHO CAN CRACK THIS ROCKET SCIENCE CASE.

Naomi39

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Amanda10 said:
Hey Naomi, any news from CHC Nairobi about your application? you are deadly quite, all the best.
Hi Amanda,

It is very quiet and it’s been 10 months since they got what they requested and it’s been silent. Any idea guys what CHC is doing? The application has processed for 1 year and 4 months now. Please any comment?

Naomi39

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
People people people!!!!!!

It is my pleasure to announce to everyone that the VO did not find any problem with the divorce certificate at alllllllll. However the CAIPS shows that application status is IN PROCESS and VO mentioned that SPR's first marriage was a proxy compared to his second one as the pictures show there was a beautiful wedding at Registry and in church.

Eligibility: Passed
CRIMINALITY: passed
SECURITY: In progress
MEDICALS: In progress
RESTRICTED NOTES: No
INTERVIEW: WAVED

Now here comes my question. Why Medicals still says IN PROGRESS? And it also says IME: FURTHERED. Because I did my medical last year and I passed. Does it mean that they request extension while they are waiting from background check to be completed? Please say something experts!!!!!!!

soon2b

Oct 15, 2013
soon2b said:
Naomi39,

Imagine how good you will feel if approved for PR considering the comments you've received here.
Naomi39,
Flashback to what i said earlier on this thread. Congrats!
Regarding your medicals; you seemed to have mentioned somewhere that they were expiring or expired, that would explain their status. It either they will request re-medicals or extension.

Naomi39

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
soon2b said:
Naomi39,
Flashback to what i said earlier on this thread. Congrats!
Regarding your medicals; you seemed to have mentioned somewhere that they were expiring or expired, that would explain their status. It either they will request re-medicals or extension.
Soon2b, I am so happy you have no idea. I can't sleep at all because of all people said. I remembered you said something I will never forgotten and now it is in plain view. I will load the whole CAIPS notes in few hours. I am so happy that Nairobi did not see any problem with the dates of my husband's divorce vs our married. I checked very well the CAIPS said Medical: 1 then it later said IME: FURTHERED and SECURITY BACKGROUND CHECKS are underway that is the last thing I am waiting now to blow my whistle forever. Lolllllllllllll

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Passport submitted with the Application
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
I told you that it will be positive. That is why I never said too much about your case because I usually see that you will go through it Naomi. It is not about you or your husband but God is the master of times you found yourself in and circumstances which look difficult to human's eyes. He turns wilderness into green pasture. Therefore, fear your God and praise him Naomi. Once background is done you will see your visa issued.

Naomi39

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Hey Amanda.

Thanks very much for your advices I will keep praising Him all the time.

All Items Rec'd: Yes
PSDEC: 1
BDEC: In Progress
DECRIM: 1
SELDEC: 4
OREQ: 0
MEDDEC: In Progress
FINDEC:0
# Of Potential Visa: 1
IME: Furthered
Restricted Notes: No
RPRF: Complete
MOF Rational Exists: No
Also there is no BFD on the file and I noticed my file is being looked at sometimes 2 or 3 times a month.

I have a question: why is it saying (# of potential visa: 1) please explain?????

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Naomi39 said:
Hey Amanda.

Also there is no BFD on the file and I noticed my file is being looked at sometimes 2 or 3 times a month.

I have a question: why is it saying (# of potential visa: 1) please explain?????
You are the only applicant, correct? There is your answer. 1 visa for 1 applicant

bensuomi

Dec 3, 2013
Dates are very important,i made application and after they sent another form that i did,nt need to fill to fill and send to them,and truelly i did,nt remember some of the dates i put on the first form,so i left it blank instead of putting a different date and my visa was approved.

Your date will cast doubt on your whole application and they can make any decision,if they make a negative decision,it will be hard for you to reapply and get a visa as they may think your marriage is marriage of convenience,unless you can convince them otherwise in your next application

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
Naomi39 said:
Hey Amanda.

Hey Naomi,
Don’t worry anymore since your file looks good so far. I have this link down here of how Security Checks are being conducted by CSIS. It will help you and the average time they process the background check is 62 days, sometimes they take 110 days.
http://circ.jmellon.com/docs/pdf/role_of_the_csis_in_immigration_security_screening.pdf
Have fun.

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Amanda10 said:
Hey Naomi,
Don't worry anymore since your file looks good so far. I have this link down here of how Security Checks are being conducted by CSIS. It will help you and the average time they process the background check is 62 days, sometimes they take 110 days.
http://circ.jmellon.com/docs/pdf/role_of_the_csis_in_immigration_security_screening.pdf
Have fun.
hello Amanda10
i am new here in this topic and right now living in Canada Alberta .can you please how i can apply to get my ex wife who live outside Canada?
thank you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
gashe4peace said:
hello Amanda10
i am new here in this topic and right now living in Canada Alberta .can you please how i can apply to get my ex wife who live outside Canada?
thank you
You cannot. As she is no longer married to you, there is no way that you can do anything to bring her to Canada. She must apply to immigrate independently as a worker. She cannot apply as a member of the family class.

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
gashe4peace said:
hello Amanda10
thank you
Hi Gash4peace.

Like Zardoz said it is impossible to do that if you did not declared her in your PR Application before you immigrate. However, there are other ways to do that as if she was not your wife before and you will need to proofs showing that while you were in Canada you decided to go marry her and come back. If you want more info feel free to email me because I have seen 2 friends who did it and it worked perfectly.

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good afternoon gashe4peace. Listen to Zardoz: he knows what he is talking about. It would be helpful though to know a little more about the facts. You say that you are living in Canada. In what capacity, what were the grounds under which you applied to be in Canada, when did you apply and when were you granted permanent residency? You apparently have an ex-wife. When did you marry her, and when did you two divorce? Between what dates, if at all, did you live together as a married couple? Amanda10 makes numerous assumptions which do not appear to be warranted by the facts you have set out. So please be more specific. On the basis of the meagre knowledge you have shared with us Zardoz is absolutely right and I would take with a pinch of salt advice which contradicts his.

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
gashe4peace,

Please don't email me again because there are people who can help you. Provide as much information as you can so that your case can be solved. I don't want to start a cyber-fight; apparently I am wrong to begin with by commenting on your post. Gash4peace if you are divorced as Wowsers said well I cannot help you either because your case sound hard to crack. Sponsoring an ex-wife whom you did not declare during your PR Application will be impossible to bring them here. Hope it helped.