30-5-2013
File Transfer...
5/09/2013-CSQ APPROVED N SENT TO NAIROBI 25-OCT 2013
Med's Request
all documents sent in june 2014 lost
Med's Done....
7TH FEV 2013#remd 22 nov 2015
Interview........
24-05-2016.passed .documents req: remedical.appendx A on 2nd June 2016 sent 9 th . E case changed 24 th June 3 lines medical results received
Passport Req..
26-12-2016:Background checks done re do medicals and csq for Quebec 30 days notice then waiting for passport request oh God
VISA ISSUED...
Passport request 27/ oct/2017 waiting for visa
LANDED..........
Soon november
I contacted our mp last week the info he got from the vo was They will request additional info.passport photos. Birth certificate.proof of support and communication. Police clearance And the officer will check up our file on the 30 the of august.so thy will ask as for this additional info.we paid already the permanent residence fees.n medical done are we nearly getting passport request can somebody please advise me if this is positive are we near the end of journey??? Thanks
[/quote]

Lineker

Jun 23, 2014
ashley0591 said:
Hello Lineker,

My wife got her passport request on 9th June and the passport was delivered on 19th June. Decision made - 30th June.
Still no sign of passport. Is it normal for them to keep the passport so long?
Please help, it is stressing.

Thank you
Hi Ashley,

i am almost the same situation they received my passport since June 20 and the application is still in process no decision till now.

BR,

Lumumba

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-07-2014
Hello guys,

I hope you are doing great. I am back now after being away for long time, I was busy with the world cup :D
Is there anyone who got his/her passport back from Nairobi? Nairobi has been holding our passport for more than two weeks and the e-cas shows that Decision has been made. Bono1 have you got your passport back? The embassy called my wife asking for a prepaid coupon, they said that they were in the final stage of packing, this was the same day they called your wife. We contacted DHL, DHL went to the Embassy and the Embassy said that they were not ready.

We thought the waiting game was over but unfortunately the waiting game still goes on ...

Anyways,

Cheers.

ashley0591

Jun 7, 2014
Hello,
My wife received her passport. I would like to share my timeline.

Application received/delivered - 20th Jan 2014
Application transfer to Nairobi - 19th Feb 2014
Passport request - 9th June 2014
Passport delivered - 16th June 2014
Decision made - 30th June 2014
Passport received - 14th July 2014
Landing - 24th July 2014

Almost 6 months

Thank you for your support

Lumumba

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-07-2014
Hello ashley0591,

I am so happy for you and your wife. You are now done with the waiting game :D That is awsome.
I wish your wife a wonderful flight to Canada. I hope we will receive our passport soon too.

Cheers.

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
Lumumba said:
Hello guys,

I hope you are doing great. I am back now after being away for long time, I was busy with the world cup :D
Is there anyone who got his/her passport back from Nairobi? Nairobi has been holding our passport for more than two weeks and the e-cas shows that Decision has been made. Bono1 have you got your passport back? The embassy called my wife asking for a prepaid coupon, they said that they were in the final stage of packing, this was the same day they called your wife. We contacted DHL, DHL went to the Embassy and the Embassy said that they were not ready.

We thought the waiting game was over but unfortunately the waiting game still goes on ...

Anyways,

Cheers.
Hi Lumumba,

I still haven't received passport. Wife is still waiting. Hopefully we will get it back soon.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
shastaz said:
I contacted our mp last week the info he got from the vo was They will request additional info.passport photos. Birth certificate.proof of support and communication. Police clearance And the officer will check up our file on the 30 the of august.so thy will ask as for this additional info.we paid already the permanent residence fees.n medical done are we nearly getting passport request can somebody please advise me if this is positive are we near the end of journey??? Thanks
since you are already aware of what they will request I suggest you start gathering them before they request them so that you send them as soon as posible when you recieve the request . Also you can request a note to know what's going on with your application and what concerns the visa officer may have . You guys in Kenya seem to be getting pr fast so just keep your fingers crossed

Lumumba

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-07-2014
Hello guys,

Today my wife got her passport with a visa.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement

I wish the world was like this thread where people support one another like we do.

Bono1 I am sure sure that your passport is ready as your wife reaceived a phone call from the Emmbassy the same day as my wife did, you need to contact DHL and try to push them. DHL will contact the Embassy to check if your passport is ready before they go pick it up, they will then let you know. Our passport was ready since 15 October and was just waiting for DHL. DHL picked it up on 19 of october after we pushed them and gave them big time. Sometimes DHL may cause delays especially after the Decision has been made.

Camelboy you are next brother. Lineker, kokonatsu, bayaboo, shastaz and Obronibini our brother from another mother you are next guys. soon2b and Velaluc I think you have yours already :D

Cheers.

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
Lumumba said:
Hello guys,

I wish the world was like this thread where people support one another like we do.

Bono1 I am sure sure that your passport is ready as your wife reaceived a phone call from the Emmbassy the same day as my wife did, you need to contact DHL and try to push them. DHL will contact the Embassy to check if your passport is ready before they go pick it up, they will then let you know. Our passport was ready since 15 October and was just waiting for DHL. DHL picked it up on 19 of october after we pushed them and gave them big time. Sometimes DHL may cause delays especially after the Decision has been made.

Camelboy you are next brother. Lineker, kokonatsu, bayaboo, shastaz and Obronibini our brother from another mother you are next guys. soon2b and Velaluc I think you have yours already :D

Cheers.
Congrats Lumumba, The entire process is over for you. Thanks for the advice, but I think we should be getting passport back this week! hopefully.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Lumumba said:
Hello guys,

Cheers.
thx a Accra and Kenya se to be doing fine . Congrats bro

kokonatsu

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
File Transfer...
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
15-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26th-08-2014
Lumumba said:
Hello guys,

Cheers.
Congrats Lumumba,iam happy for you guys that finally you are done with this stressful process.

Lineker

Jun 23, 2014
Lumumba said:
Hello guys,

Cheers.

Congratulation My Friend wish you all the luck