NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
soj said:
tito,oloye,badmus,abeni,fathertee,x the rest of my people,my wife delivered a baby girl in winnipeg on monday.thks all
SOJ Babami,

Biggest Cogratulation from my family and I, you don born original canadian, omo we go really watch am

Invite us for naming ceremony

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
SOJ,

Congratulation on the latest addition to your family.She has brought good tidings for the family and I pray she remains a blessing to your household.Amen.It is well wt you and your family.HAPPY VALENTINE OMO IYA.

Ig

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
fathertee said:
SOJ BABA. Congrats. Olorun a wo Omo ati Mama po. God bless you and your family.
Fathertteee,

I beg anybody hear from Abeni Okin, it been long i heard from her, how with her process?/

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Oops, it's been a while! Tori plenty no be small, don't even know where to start.

Just got back from the land of my forefathers, no be small thing. Happy the politicians are slowly getting things right, maybe I will go contest as councillor in 2011 :D ;D ;D

The return trip was fun until I got to YYZ; met a naija bros declaring asylum :eek:. I ran temperature small wondering why anybody would want to be a refugee and hold down his life for some years. Actually wanted to go ask the guy a few questions and burst his bubble but I remembered that the guy must have taken the devil's alternative to survival. God dey.. 8) 8)

Anyway, this house thing no be small thing O! It's a seller's market now, houses are snapped up within 1-2 days of listing and the prices are not easy. Na lie dem lie sha, we are naijas and we run things; Warri boy no fit carry last.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
tito said:
Its been a while, just thought I should drop these few lines for whatever its worth.

The landing was long done, this is the return! We are back fully, rented a house and furnished it (haven't been a tenant in several years), kids started school and we have purchased a vehicle for the navigation. The process of integration is ongoing, the Canadians are nice and always wanting to help. Life is expectedly better here just cost a bit more (current exchange rate in naija is just crazy and Canadian dollar is still strong).
Am not looking for work yet, there are issues with the Canadian experience; it wont come easy except you are super good or could be the next best thing after Bill Gates. But things will fall into place at some point, we are naijas and we run things!
It has cost so much to settle down up to this point, basically because of the desire to provide a reasonable comfort level to make the relocation less stressful - the move was made because of the kids (we the adults are already "crayfished"). It is advisable for those waiting for the PR to start planning for the move, the best time to start preparing is now! It helped us because we landed in 2007 and returned to naija almost immediately, we planned and gathered money for over a year before this return. We have been paying cash for almost everything since we came with no credit history that could be accepted here but we brought so many items from naija to avoid unnecessary purchase here.
Its been fun for everybody so far except that I am always missing naija. Not sure of how that country will be rebuilt but we need to do it fast, it will always be my home.

Will be back to update as necessary.
Taklking about taking thing down to canada from Naija, please can you tell me what and what was addissible

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Badmus said:
Taklking about taking thing down to canada from Naija, please can you tell me what and what was addissible
Basically, anything you want to take with you but am sure you wouldn't want to ship your vehicle, chairs, freezers and similar items. Voltage differs and I can bet your naija vehicle would require plenty dollars to reformat for Canada.
Read through the naija threads, we talked about these items at some point.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
SOJ,
Congratulation! May the Lord provide for ur needs. E ku ewu omo oooo. Thats a good start my brother. Am happy for the family!
Cheers.

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
barsindoo said:
Moi ppl,

How long after medical and landing fee before PPT request?

Thanks
In some cases, it comes about a week or two after the B'fwd date set on the file upon Meds & PPR request. You would only know the exact B'fwd dates if you request for caips, but that would be of no use to you(but may be helpful to others down the queue) cos you would have your PPR before you get hold of the caips. The only other way is to hazard a guess, by estimating that the B'fwd date is say 3days after the deadline you received with the RPRF & Meds request, and then add a week or two at the max on top of that.

That's just based on what i saw in my caips, and experienced. It also applied in a few other cases i followed.

Caveat: Now, i am not saying that my sample is representative of the population. Timbuktu applicants relying on this are on their own. lol. Trends vary from visa office A to visa office B, Economic class to family class, Pre-C50 to C-50, Peak periods to low season ati bee bee loo(etc). I've just responded cos Baesindoo's app peculiarities seem a close match to the ones in my basket.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eyon mi thanks. Your analysis looks & feels just fine.

May the Lord grant each of us our hearts desire.