+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Naija - Aluta Continua!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E yin guys e ma yo mi setting oooooo. I no dey drink anything heavy juice just go do just fine 8).

Ma ko ja mi...

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
barsindoo said:
E yin guys e ma yo mi setting oooooo. I no dey drink anything heavy juice just go do just fine 8).

Ma ko ja mi...
i support you men, ti a ba da ke ...

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
When/where should we meet for drink?
Tito,
I guess Calgary will be the best place to celebrate, Of course Badmus, you should be able to take palm wine if available over there. Thanks guys for word of encouragements

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Sir K said:
Tito,
I guess Calgary will be the best place to celebrate, Of course Badmus, you should be able to take palm wine if available over there. Thanks guys for word of encouragements
Sir K, you can be sure that there are palm trees there, if they dont tap the wine, we will start some kind of biz in that line, sey you will patronise my brewery?

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
barsindoo said:
any advice people? Be ko!
I doubt if anyone would be able to give an average, folks would only be able to share what their own experience has been. If you get ten responses from applicants, chances are that their responses would be greatly skewed towards what they experienced. Someone who got an ielts request from CiC has automatically had a 60day delay added to his "in process period" and the B'fwd date becomes +60days. Another factor that distorts the timing is how busy CiC is, prospective students for eg get priority at certain times of the year. Thirdly, as Tito pointed out earlier - quota also has a bearing on it too, once annual quota has been nearly exhausted - there would be a go-slow. If you have a look on trackitt, you might be able to get an idea, but even the sample on trackitt cannot be said to be representative of the total 9ja FSW application population and that is a major flaw in statistics.

Mine took about 45days, if it helps you. And if you've packaged your docs in a way that CiC wouldn't need to ask for any other info, then you're nearly there. And going by what i experienced early last year, the whole thing was pretty quick at the beginning of the year which supports Tito's view.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Oceana. I think I have carefully compiled all required documents (IELTS, PCC, Transcripts etc.) in an orderly manner prior to sending same to Accra. His GRACE shall be sufficient for all.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Still hopeful anyway.

Ig

soj

Feb 23, 2007
tito,oloye,badmus,abeni,fathertee,x the rest of my people,my wife delivered a baby girl in winnipeg on monday.thks all

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations man. am happy for you o. Olorun a wo omo na.

He shall supply your needs to raise the child in the way of the Lord.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
soj said:
tito,oloye,badmus,abeni,fathertee,x the rest of my people,my wife delivered a baby girl in winnipeg on monday.thks all
Congrats man! May God provide all you need to care for her.

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Congratulations Soj,may the child grow up in stature and in all Godly wisdom.All resources needed to be a true father to the child shall be provided to you in Jesus name.May the joy spread round to as many as desire it.Amen.