+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCIC/GCKey is Revoked! HELP!

IHSANGEREV

May 29, 2017

I did completely my temporary permit resident/tourist visa application at Thursday, May18 and i paid the visa fee and then i made a big mistake after the my visa application, i mistakely cancelled my MY CIC-GC KEY account. I can not open my MY CIC account, so i can not see new messages about my visa application.

problem's name : YOUR GCKey IS REVOKED. I do not know how status is my visa now. Guys how can i fix it? I need help. I hope everything is going to be lovely. Thank's a lot.

Last edited:

jenilz

Aug 15, 2017
Hello
I am facing the same issue.

Actually i submitted my documents in India via VFS GLOBAL on 18th of July for the study permit of Canada. I linked my application with the GCkey a week after that.

Today accidentally I revoked my GCKey and I tried to link my application again with the new GCkey but it show the message that there is no application found.

I hope revoking GCKey doesnt mean withdrawning the study permit application.

Please help me, my email is jenil.mandviwala@gmail.com

Samarthdhody

Mar 21, 2018
Hi, I am experiencing the same issue... I filled my form myself, so know all the details... however, my worry is whenever I try to write the correct details, it says "Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later." I already received an ITA and dont wanna loose this application...

Please help...

Reactions: gurry_preet

ryankennedy

Mar 20, 2018

I did completely my temporary permit resident/tourist visa application at Thursday, May18 and i paid the visa fee and then i made a big mistake after the my visa application, i mistakely cancelled my MY CIC-GC KEY account. I can not open my MY CIC account, so i can not see new messages about my visa application.

problem's name : YOUR GCKey IS REVOKED. I do not know how status is my visa now. Guys how can i fix it? I need help. I hope everything is going to be lovely. Thank's a lot.
Hello

Are you able to confirm if you submitted for the TRP ( temporary resident permit) or the visa. If you did submit the TRP are you able to advise what all information you sent in? as there seems to be differing opinion on what is needed

Thanks

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi, I have accidentally revoked my GIC account. I tried to link the existing profile by creating the new account but didn't work.
If anyone been in the same boat and cracked it, kindly share.

Elefteria

Aug 8, 2019
Hello!

I read a lot of messages about revoked GCKEY. I would like to know where you open a new account and relink the old application. What happened with your previous application? Did the processing time start from the beginning? Or the remaining time of it(before the key was revoked)?
If anyone knows what happen please inform me!
Thank you very much in advance!

Sep 14, 2019
hi.. by mistake I revoke my gckey.. I already create a new gckey and when I try to link my application it shows me message that we are not found your application even I put all information correctly.. please suggest me what should I do

dishaluthra

Dec 8, 2019
Hello
I am facing the same issue.

Actually i submitted my documents in India via VFS GLOBAL on 18th of July for the study permit of Canada. I linked my application with the GCkey a week after that.

Today accidentally I revoked my GCKey and I tried to link my application again with the new GCkey but it show the message that there is no application found.

revoking GCKey doesnt mean withdrawning the study permit application.

Please help me, my email is jenil.mandviwala@gmail.com
Hi don’t worry revoking GCKey doesn't mean withdrawing the study permit application. you ll get mails you can make new gckey and link your application with that. Fill your details according to your form.
Thanks regards
Disha

dishaluthra

Dec 8, 2019
Hi, I have accidentally revoked my GIC account. I tried to link the existing profile by creating the new account but didn't work.
If anyone been in the same boat and cracked it, kindly share.
Hi don’t worry link your application with new account put your right details on link

dishaluthra

Dec 8, 2019

Hi you can make a new gckey account and link your application with that account can put your
application number
Family name
passport details or birth place
Exact details

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello there, My PR application was not in submitted state and I revoked it by mistakenly. Now I am not able to submit the existing one and also after creating a new GCKey, neither I am able to link my existing profile nor able to create a new one. Please help me out in this situation. I dropped an email to IRCC also but did not get any response till now.

karanthakur

Mar 15, 2021
Hello there, My PR application was not in submitted state and I revoked it by mistakenly. Now I am not able to submit the existing one and also after creating a new GCKey, neither I am able to link my existing profile nor able to create a new one. Please help me out in this situation. I dropped an email to IRCC also but did not get any response till now.
Were you able to link your application back. How did you sort out this problem because it happened to me also. Please help